PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
:shifty:

68c85870.gif

:drool:

mac-adelaide.gif

:evil:

:faint:

Hi Wild, VP, Molly :hug:

I just can't stop reading this fanfic!

I haven't been online for over two days, so I've missed the last two (three?) threads.
How are you guys? :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Molly, could you be put on a waiting list for a hotel in Dublin?

Wild, we were talking about it, then she disappeared. :madwife:

I have the strangest craving for sausages and eggs. :drool:

vp
i can be
but i am very picky
:reject:
my first choice is the
fitzwilliam then the
clarence
the fitz said flat out no
way as they are all booked
out with a golf tourney

My friend did the most awful thing ever a few years ago. We made last minute plans to go to Toronto for the weekend and really wanted to stay at the Skydome hotel. The problem was, back then, when the Jays were home, the hotel was booked months in advance. So, I was kinda bummed that we couldn't stay there, and she told me not to worry. She called back about 10 minutes later and told me to pack my things, we were in. I asked her how - she said she called them and said she was confirming our (non-existant) reservation...the person on the phone seemed momentarily confused, then put her on hold for a few minutes, then came back on the line and said "oh yes, here it is...you're booked for...."

So, rather than admit that they had lost her reservation info, when in fact it didn't exist at all, they gave us a room. :reject: :lmao:

Hi Kat :hug:
It's a House MD fic on ff.net (which I haven't really been on since they took down RPS and NC-17) called "plead the fifth"

WildHoney said:

I'm staying two nights in Dublin :shifty :

19th & 20th so 2 1/2 days to "Sightsee" :sexywink:

:hyper: :happy: Can't wait to see you, NI and Ruff :drool:

Im still hacked off at Kat though, there was an Italian restuarant that we were going to go back to but she obviously not coming now :grumpy: Am sure i will get over it though :wink::lol:

Only got 2 days in Dublin then till i see you and if you're still around the 21st then one day/night by msyelf. Not so bad really. I'm such a loser :lmao:

bonoishot said:

:hyper: :happy: Can't wait to see you, NI and Ruff :drool:

Im still hacked off at Kat though, there was an Italian restuarant that we were going to go back to but she obviously not coming now :grumpy: Am sure i will get over it though :wink::lol:

Only got 2 days in Dublin then till i see you and if you're still around the 21st then one day/night by msyelf. Not so bad really. I'm such a loser :lmao :

No you're not :hug:

If i had my way we'd be in Dublin all week :lol:

We're going to the same hotel as Ruff :drool: but we'll make sure you get to your place ok first :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom