PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you saw it :lol: Dammit. Why was I only a few days old when Zootv came to Rotterdam.

At least you saw it :lol: Dammit. Why was I only a few days old when Zootv came to Rotterdam.

that's because you weren't given :( "Grow Up FAST" pills! :hug:
Dosage Amount effects the age you grow up to.

:D

btw have you ever read stuff on dolphin research re communication stuff? Was listening to some history & current stuff this morning on it via :heart: pubic radio.

Last edited:
Of course, I read publications by biologist if I find them intresting or suitable. I'm less knowledgable about Dolphins though. Reading more about Pinnipeds like Sealions and seals. I love how independent they can behave compared to dolphins/cetaceans.

Haha @ the pills. Nope, that certainly didn't happen.

This is the only snow we are gonna get probably.

snow-water-globe-windmill-holland-snow-globe-6cm.jpg

Of course, I read publications by biologist if I find them intresting or suitable. I'm less knowledgable about Dolphins though. Reading more about Pinnipeds like Sealions and seals. I love how independent they can behave compared to dolphins/cetaceans.

Haha @ the pills. Nope, that certainly didn't happen.
didn't have time to comment on this. Really seals can be more independent ?than dolphins ?! How so?

:( :hug:

In ?2013 we had a snow on Oct 31 here in NYC. The last time THAT had happened was around 1941 or something! Most of us were :angry::angry::angry: !!!
This is the only snow we are gonna get probably.

snow-water-globe-windmill-holland-snow-globe-6cm.jpg

OH, lookie! :hyper: It's an Edge Snowglobe!

:D

Fascinated that you and like GG 's countries hardly get snow!

:wave: hi JJ

i HOPE there'll BE a SLP Barcelona #2 SLP as this is the first time in :angry: ?6 weeks that I've had a chance to be on line at the same time as a show!

Band will be on stage in about 20 ish minutes from now. But I'm always amazed at how little motivation there is to do setlist parties on the European leg. :down: I guess we are outnumbered by people in difficult timezones. :lol:

What was the thing with the snowglobes again? Was that during 360?:hmm:
We do get -some- snow. But very little. Certainly not every year. More like... once every 3 years.

Band will be on stage in about 20 ish minutes from now. But I'm always amazed at how little motivation there is to do setlist parties on the European leg. :down: I guess we are outnumbered by people in difficult timezones. :lol:

We do get -some- snow. But very little. Certainly not every year. More like... once every 3 years.

:hmm:

wow can't remember for sure

:lol:

ii have the visual in my head of him setting the snowglobe down from the DVD but ....

thinks (80%) it is 360

WHY IS IT that I FINALLY Get back on line ON a day they're playing and NO ONE is doing a SLP OR AND no one On MIXLR so far for a feed :scream: :angry: :sigh:

yea Edge was collecting them on the 2009 leg and took pictures of them on the stage and such.

I'll take the snow if someone else doesn't want it :wave:! It's a little early yet for snow here, but we've had flurries and dustings of snow in the past, so not too unlikely.

I hope we have a genuine winter this year. I keep hearing about how El Nino is going to give us a warmer than average winter and I don't want that at all. I want my snow for Christmas!

yea Edge was collecting them on the 2009 leg and took pictures of them on the stage and such.

Completely forgot about that. :lol: Also, the Fender whom he let an artist doodle on somewhere on the 360 tour popped into my mind all of the sudden. I need to find those videos again.

I'll take the snow if someone else doesn't want it :wave:! It's a little early yet for snow here, but we've had flurries and dustings of snow in the past, so not too unlikely.

I hope we have a genuine winter this year. I keep hearing about how El Nino is going to give us a warmer than average winter and I don't want that at all. I want my snow for Christmas!

hi ya :wave:

stop by more often if u can!

did u get to a show?

hi ya :wave:

stop by more often if u can!

did u get to a show?

Hi :wave:! Will do :D!

And nope, still have yet to see U2 live. I think the closest they've come to me thus far is Chicago and my mom's hesitant to take the car that far a distance. Plus, money's been extremely tight for me lately, so I haven't even had much opportunity to save up for a show even if I COULD get there :(. So I've missed out on all of it thus far.

I know there's supposed to be more tour dates next year, though, right? I'm hoping they'll stop in Minneapolis/St. Paul at some point, as that's a little closer to where I live and an easier drive. Plus, by then maybe I'd be lucky to have a better paying job and have more money to actually spend on getting tickets. So we'll see how that goes.

Hi :wave:! Will do :D!

And nope, still have yet to see U2 live. I think the closest they've come to me thus far is Chicago and my mom's hesitant to take the car that far a distance. Plus, money's been extremely tight for me lately, so I haven't even had much opportunity to save up for a show even if I COULD get there :(. So I've missed out on all of it thus far.

I know there's supposed to be more tour dates next year, though, right? I'm hoping they'll stop in Minneapolis/St. Paul at some point, as that's a little closer to where I live and an easier drive. Plus, by then maybe I'd be lucky to have a better paying job and have more money to actually spend on getting tickets. So we'll see how that goes.

The tour is at least still going on in 2016. Bono just dropped a hint that they are going to Russia next year. And AUS/NZ where mentioned for 2017 I think. By Joe O, their soundtech wizard.

Yay, U2 on the radio right now.

:dance: Enjoy the Silence now. Thank god for great radio. I fucking love this band too.

The live version right underneath this message is fantastic. Martin Gore's style reminds me of Edge's a lot of the time, simplistic but more blues based.
In the 90's where U2 where going more electro and alternative, them and Mode where so close to each other.

Both bands sound timeless.

So.. Best of this starts in at 4:30

/rantover.

I'm not particularly a fan of Depeche Mode, but saw their last tour where this clip is from (I guess). And that was pretty awesome.

Every now and then I find myself listening to their music now. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom