PGP: Look out, there are llamas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, all of them but Adam. Under really relaxed circumstances too, it wasn't a huge mob scene like you see pictures of. It was great.

It ended up I could have met Adam too, but I opted out of trying to meet him that day, to get some rest. That was near the end of their 4 shows in Toronto last tour, and I was beat.

Not much just talking to you guys,and trying to figure out my next chapter for this PoTC fanfiction I'm working on.

How bout you?

Yeah, all of them but Adam. Under really relaxed circumstances too, it wasn't a huge mob scene like you see pictures of. It was great.

It ended up I could have met Adam too, but I opted out of trying to meet them that day, to get some rest. That was near the end of their 4 shows in Toronto last tour, and I was beat.

That's awesome :up:
You're lucky to meet them in a relaxed environment. It must have been so cool.

:wave: Hey girls.

Hey Laura :wave:
I was just checking out your pics :drool:

Not much just talking to you guys,and trying to figure out my next chapter for this PoTC fanfiction I'm working on.

How bout you?

Cool. I'm just watching some hockey.

Don't be jealous girls Bono was right above me for Your Blue Room in East Rutherford 1 and was sweating on me. I didn't care because it was so hot anyway. I also got one of his water bottles after the show.

:banghead: :banghead:

I'd like to say something, but I like the mods here and really don't feel like getting in trouble. Think I'm going to peace out of this thread for awhile. You can reach me by PM, Facebook, text, or whatever, but I'm not going to be posting in the PGP anytime soon.
Ugh.

It's no big deal. I stayed away from it cuz I don't like to get involved in drama and I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings. I just like coming here for some fun and friendly chat :)
You must be so tired Laura, oh and don't you have another show coming up next week? You're body must be so well adapted to GA :wink:

I don't need to know what happened. I was probably in a GA line somewhere because that is where I have been all week. Here is some advice, don't do 4 GAs in 5 days

Yeah, it is so tiring. The most amount of sleep I got was 5 hours a night. I never got more than that.

Back
Top Bottom