PGP- It's A Wild Zoo in Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi GG :drool:

OMG wish you girls were here with us:hug::sad:

Getting to meet Zooey & Thora was so thrilling! They are both so awesome :heart:

Meeting some of the other guys from around the forum was amazing to.

And the kisses from Carlos :combust:

Wish I were too. Cuddle everyone from me k? :hug:

:shocked: He KISSED you??? Dirty, dirty guy! :tsk:

:giggle: What did NI say?

Zooey is chilling by the pool right now. Lucky gal. :drool:

Dear ticketmaster: thanks for leaking the Miami date. It was the boost I needed. :love:

Hi dazz! :wave:
I wish they would bring that back, they way it was supposed to be played! In my imagination it could close the close similar to how Love Is Blindness closed Zoo TV. If they reworked it a little to let Edge play a really bluesy solo...:drool: The Vegas version is OK, but the guitar solo too weak compared to the gorgeous album version. I have the perfect idea for how to do it: Edge should have that massive Love Is Blindness sound going on, playing it on the Fernandes Retrorocket (Ultraviolet/With Or Without You guitar), I think he could have a lot of fun with the song that way.:applaud:

I have to work.

If the next 2 weekends are profitable, I could get in on the general sale for Miami on the 9th. :pray:

Dazz, I was looking at the photos you sent me today. :heart:

Hi dazz! :wave:
I wish they would bring that back, they way it was supposed to be played! In my imagination it could close the close similar to how Love Is Blindness closed Zoo TV. If they reworked it a little to let Edge play a really bluesy solo...:drool: The Vegas version is OK, but the guitar solo too weak compared to the gorgeous album version. I have the perfect idea for how to do it: Edge should have that massive Love Is Blindness sound going on, playing it on the Fernandes Retrorocket (Ultraviolet/With Or Without You guitar), I think he could have a lot of fun with the song that way.:applaud:

Best version of IYWTVD is the Jools Holland & Bono version - it's jazzy and sexy and the way that song should be... it would be harder to do live (more instruments) but I would :combust: if that ever got played :wink:

:wave:
ssmall quick lunch

hey KCNDA :hug:

Simon... do you live north enough in Sweden to have very variable amonts of Sunlight.... more than we do in the NYC area?

In the Summer the latest the sun sets around ? 8:40ish PM

In the winter the earliest it sets is around :grumpy: :grumpy: 4:30ish PM.

Back
Top Bottom