PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be ashamed of myself for what I just posted in Lemonade Stand. But I'm not. And I'm, well, shamed of myself for not being ashamed of myself. :reject: I should not be allowed to get bored at work. Bad things happen, as Zooey well knows.

I uploaded my pics, and meh, they suck, but Dazzled, this might give you an indication of what you'll get if you choose the spot that I did.

Bono's back - clear, good lighting, otherwise decent shots that would have been better if he'd turned around. :happy:

DSC02397.jpg

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

Bono from the front, but these suck because he was moving and the lighting wasn't good.

DSC02402.jpg

I cut off his head in this one :reject: :lol:

DSC02403.jpg

These are okay, but not great:

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

Then again, I didn't take nearly as many pictures during that show as I did during shows last tour, and to get good shots, you do have to take lots.
Great Pics VP! Thanks for sharing!:D:up:

VP, those may not be as great as some we've seen this tour but they're YOURS! :heart: I took pretty crappy ones last tour but they're MINE and they hold a place of honor on my wall in my office. Plus, yours are not actually that bad, quite good actually - It's not like you can't see who they are and how close you were! Taking good concert pics is so hard and I have a great appreciation for those who get really good ones.

VP, I think they're great! :love:

Thanks ladies. :)

Zooey, good point about pictures being important because of the memories attached. :up: I don't have the time or patience to get into photography right now, but what I've found in my limited experience is that you just have to snap lots, and every once in a while of all the ones you take, you'll get a few where the all variables were just right and you'll come out with a few impressive results. I had far more of those last tour, and I think that was mostly due to my positioning on the outside rail for most shows - and after enough shows, I knew where Bono and the others would stop on the catwalk, and what the lighting would be for each song, etc. I didn't take nearly as many pictures this tour.

Sorry I missed you DG, but I hope you and Jem have an amazing time tomorrow! Text or e-mail if you get the chance, and let me know how things are going. :hug:

Jem and I went to the interference meetup tonight. Omg we had a freakin' blast. We met a lot of cool people from here. Drank a little too fast, but Jem kept an eye on me. :cute:

Funniest moment of the night: Jem pointed out this lady with hideously awful implants. I was a little tipsy and I had to get a picture. So I thought I would be all discreet and pretend I was texting. But I forgot to turn off the flash on my camera. She totally knew I was taking a picture. Her and her boyfriend/husband kept on giving us dirty looks. :lmao: :reject: We were dying all night. :lmao:

Did that happen after I left?

Jem and I went to the interference meetup tonight. Omg we had a freakin' blast. We met a lot of cool people from here. Drank a little too fast, but Jem kept an eye on me.

Funniest moment of the night: Jem pointed out this lady with hideously awful implants. I was a little tipsy and I had to get a picture. So I thought I would be all discreet and pretend I was texting. But I forgot to turn off the flash on my camera. She totally knew I was taking a picture. Her and her boyfriend/husband kept on giving us dirty looks. :lmao: We were dying all night.

Too funny!

hey, laura!:wave:

I was busy reading up some speifics on people's suggestions
about back pit rail or front outer circle rail etc :lol:

thyen I had more speicific photographing question from those spots etc.... :huh::lol:

I have to see if anyone shared their experinces/suggested anything
SO i missed your post

GLAD you arrived safely!

Probably wil not be on-line torrow......

so again have a great :hyper: time & see your Tues!!

I hope you have the best time next week Dazzled :hug:
Sounds like it's been a long time coming for ya...You're a trooper:D

Greetings from the GA line!!!! We're about 240-something in line.
We met 2 people who know Carlos and the BAW's. Small world huh?

Today is the dayyyy!!!! Leaving for Mass in about an hour (or as quickly as I can get my parents out of the house. :lol:)

I will see you later DG. :wink: Hopefully.

Have a blast ladies!!!
I wanna hear all about it.

Greetings from the GA line!!!! We're about 240-something in line.
We met 2 people who know Carlos and the BAW's. Small world huh? :lol:

240 - did you guys wind up camping out? I can't remember what you finally decided.

Today is the dayyyy!!!! Leaving for Mass in about an hour (or as quickly as I can get my parents out of the house. :lol: )

I will see you later DG. :wink: Hopefully.

:hyper: Have a great time girls. Be safe - text / call / post. and DG - I expect a call if they play Desire - ES (yeah right) or Elevation. :wink:

Wild:hug: Nice to see you were here, even if it was just for a minute or two and while I was still asleep.

We lined up at 9 am. Originally, Gillette security wasn't going to let anyone line up til 3. But last night a group of fans worked something out with security and they allowed us to. The line is very relaxed. We've been chatting with fans. Jem is sleeping right now. :cute:

We have BEP too, I probably would prefer someone else myself. My friend is excited about BEP though.:|

Glad to have you back Wild!:hug:

DG,Jem. Bonogirl777, Have a blast in Boston!:hyper:

I just got up had the greatest sleep in a long time, got a new mattress I laid down on it and I was out like a light, Loved it! and I had awesome U2 dreams!:D I was in the pit.:ohmy:.

Not a very exciting day today over here, watching football, and have to get started on my Math homework and study for a test.:crack: I know I'm gonna fail this one I was out with the flu this week and I don't get the chapter at all and my professor is being a jerkoff about it.... Guess I'll just take that F. I hate math.

Other than that all is good! 1 month until my first show!:hyper:

Wild!!! :hug: Remember the stuff that you and Jem left behind in Chicago last tour? I haven't even thought of it for ages, but suddenly the night before I packed, I remembered it (shocking for me!) and I took it to Jem in TO. So, she has it now. I think it was your (or was it NI's?) jacket in with it?

I want to go to more shows! :scream:

Wild!!! :hug: Remember the stuff that you and Jem left behind in Chicago last tour? I haven't even thought of it for ages, but suddenly the night before I packed, I remembered it (shocking for me!) and I took it to Jem in TO. So, she has it now. I think it was your (or was it NI's?) jacket in with it?

I want to go to more shows! :scream:

That's really weird as i was telling NI about you girls having fun in TO and he said he'd love to meet you and get his jacket back :lol:

He wants to go to Toronto next year :drool::hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom