PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

It is. :angry:

Mine kept coming out during the day and while i was asleep. Then i lost it. Im letting it heal up now. :sad: It was just far to stressful having to keep track of the thing lol

you should try a different type - if the nose screw was coming out, try a bone or one of the customizable screws or even a hoop/BCR :hug: I'm thinking of switching to a BCR :yes:

I passed this dude a spoke to him, DJ growled at him, he just kept talking and followed us for a bit.

I called Mr GG as soon as I realized I had me cell with me.

:yikes: The guy was a bit :crazy:
And it was getting dark really fast, you know that time of day where it just 'happens' :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
I passed this dude a spoke to him, DJ growled at him, he just kept talking and followed us for a bit.

I called Mr GG as soon as I realized I had me cell with me.

:yikes: The guy was a bit :crazy:
And it was getting dark really fast, you know that time of day where it just 'happens' :lol:

:yikes: creepy

I'm glad you're safe now; I would've been freaked out, too :yes:

I had a very busy, very interesting sort of a day :lol:

:crazy:

My poor nephew cut his hand and went into shock, we had to rush him to the ER (Thank God he's fine now, four or five stitches and how many hours in the ER later), my nose ring fell out and I had to put it back in - it fell out while I was sleeping, so it had long enough for the mucus membranes in my nostril to heal over :scream: so putting it back in was NOT fun :no:

but I got good news :hyper: I'm going to New Orleans! :hyper:

greeneyedgirl said:
Rough Day, SG :yikes:
Glad your nephew is ok.

Nose rings :no: Not for GG, thats for sure.

So, when is New Orleans? :hyper:

We'll leave here September third or fourth, and Gav REALLY wants to see Chicago so we'll be stopping there for a night at least :wink: :flirt: and then probably two nights in New Orleans :hyper:

I'm working on some possible attractions, places we just have to see etc...

Road trips :drool:

road trip with your new boyfriend :love:

Oh, so you're driving?????
Are you coming thru Champaign??????

You better stop and have lunch with me :grumpy:

Oh! Mr GG is home.
We're gonna go finish our walk :yes:

See you girls later :hug:

SG.....get back to me on that :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, so you're driving?????
Are you coming thru Champaign??????

You better stop and have lunch with me :grumpy:

Oh! Mr GG is home.
We're gonna go finish our walk :yes:

See you girls later :hug:

SG.....get back to me on that :hug:

we will definitely get together if the plan works out that we're driving through :yes: :hug: enjoy your walk, I'll be sure to keep you updated as we figure out all the details

daygloeyes2 said:
Back, I was texting drea. Im ok,have been working a ton. Got my GED which is equivalent to a hs diploma here. And I chopped my hair off 2 days ago.:ohmy: I had a teacher I felt that way about too,so I understand. :ohmy:

The text didn't get to my phone :sad:

Back
Top Bottom