PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear you're having a rough patch.

I always get sucked into those Law & Order SVU marathons when I come across them. So I can't really watch them anymore, otherwise I'll lose the whole day! :lol:

Sorry to hear you're having a rough patch.

I always get sucked into those Law & Order SVU marathons when I come across them. So I can't really watch them anymore, otherwise I'll lose the whole day! :lol:

That's ok...it was really minor and nothing to really worry about :hug:

Been a fan since the series started...so I usually don't get to watch the reruns on USA Network all that often (even though I might have missed a season or two...but they always rerun the same episodes.)

:wave: :hyper: :lol: :drool: :wave:
:wave: :hyper: :lol: :drool: :wave:
Hi there everyone!

Barring the semi-rough start to my day to get out of the house "realatively early" (ha!) for a Sunday, in order to meet up with my sis downtown to catch an out-of-town train......I've now returned from what I figured would be a very nice day/evening with my cousins, and some of their friend's celebrating my second cousin's 40th B-Day party #2> that was even better:heart: than I thought it would be: i come here and find MORE excitening U2 music releases news, hillarity from mah girls, and lovely sem-nekkid Edge photios to boot.

THIS is like adding deep dark chocolate shavings on top of real freshly-made whipped-cream on top of a dark chocolate-icing choclate ecake with a layer of chocolate, and hazel-nut ganache, surrounded by strawberry slices on the plater with kalua drizzled on the berrries and plate!!! :D LOL!

thanks weldy!:) I was thinking of you tonight. On our way home on the bus my sis was showing me some of her various travel photos - of which she accidently download a few hundred photos on to her new Cell phone, aned we got to her ones of Chicargo on a beautiful blue sky day, so i thought of you.

And then i thought of what you were planning to do for Halloween! :D

Sorry you were feeling bad. :( :hug:

ETA:
i said to her well, if you keep a amjority on there- you'll never be bored with somethime pretty, beauting, edxciting or interesting to look at! :D

Oh hai thar! Went to the hockey game and am pleaseantly buzzed. My friend drove, so I could drink. Hee hee. Canucks won, yay! And U2 news! doubtle the yay! I should really go to bed soon, because I know s I"m going to regret this tomorrow. :lol:

EAT - and the Justine Bieber thingy was just a rumor, thank gossd. Didn't have to use the earplsug after all! :D

Drunk Thora posts :cute:

He's awesome and taking me out to a great Italian place Thursday night. :love: :drool:

Boy? :hyper: What boy?
There's a new boy?
Updates plskthx :kiss:

Hai again girlies! :wave:
What's this about a new album? :hyper:

How can I dl that bono episode thing?

MTE, what/whom do you write for?

Wild, you're hot :drool:

Finally, some kind soul must post a pic of Bono with ripped pants. Pls :flirt:

Hi Bri! :kiss:

Looks like the news awlbum is coming out earewly next year.

Okay, I'm going to beds. Sorry I can'et hang out longer. Must sleeps this off.z :lol:

Night!

Hi Bri! :kiss:

Looks like the news awlbum is coming out earewly next year.

Okay, I'm going to beds. Sorry I can'et hang out longer. Must sleeps this off.z :lol:

Night!

Quoted for posterity. :kiss:

Sweet dreams, congrats on the win...and beiber free-ness! :hi5:

Early next year is like.... soon! :hyper:
But wait....there have been rumours about this for awhile, right? This is just confirmation with a firmer date?

Drunk Thora posts :cute:

Boy? :hyper: What boy?
There's a new boy?
Updates plskthx :kiss:

Hai again girlies! :wave:
What's this about a new album? :hyper:

How can I dl that bono episode thing?

MTE, what/whom do you write for?

Wild, you're hot :drool:

Finally, some kind soul must post a pic of Bono with ripped pants. Pls :flirt:

:shifty: *ducks in*

bonorip.jpg

rip.jpg

:wave: Bri

*ducks out*

I'll take both of these to go please :drool:

:no: Thats being very greedy and you can`t possibly satisfy them both at the same time.

I`ll help you out :shifty: you can have Adam and I`ll take care of Larry.....:drool:

I wonder why Larry is scratching his head............according to that bodyguards book Larry gets itchy scratchy when he`s nervous...........

Thats another thing I have in common with him........see we`re destined to be together :hyper:

how are tings going up there in Oh, Canada!:hug:

How was your Thanksgiving?

Things are pretty good! I'm continually shocked by how fast the leaves have changed and fallen this year. It just seems quicker than usual, I don't know why. But it's very pretty.
Went on a walk with my grandma the other day and took in the sights, it was nice.
And thanksgiving was good! I always look forward to turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes :drool: Anything gramma cooks is good, besides it was nice to see the family too. And play with my little cousins new puppy!

How are you, my dear? :hug:

:shifty: *ducks in*

bonorip.jpg

:wave: Bri

*ducks out*

My hero!!! :love:

Now, could you just move that tear up and to the right a lil? :shifty:

i guess it wouldn't be good to have the tutor fall down in the study book catching needed ZZZzzzzz's !:wink:

Doing pretty good will detail a bit when we here at same time ( Iwas drawing for a bit).

Glad your Thnanksgiving was good!:heart:

Much of our trees ( but we got lower latititute) are still green, and I'm like STAY green as long as possible!

I love the fall colors BUT then it means they all drop off :( .

If the colored leaves could stay on through most of the winter ( I know it'd kind of wierd at first) and then drop off for a month and the new buds would be starting to open at the end of that month hiatus.

I'm EXHAUSTED! Ms The Edge is off to Mr The Bed(ge)!

*scrolls up to glance at almost naked Edge again*

Ok, NOW I'm ready!

Night!

(Till like 2am when I wake up.)

Well, I was close. My mom woke me up at 1:30 (she thought I was still awake.) to tell me the cockatiel we've had since I was in 8th grade died. :( He's not been very healthy the last few months, but still sad.

Going to curl up and try to sleep again! See you guys at 7 when BonoCat curls up on my neck to sleep.

Sorry to hear about your cockatiel MsTE :( :hug:

Thanks. :hug: It's been a matter of time for a while now, but still sad!

oh well missed you (MTE) wanted/am complimenting you on your Edge's #7 Tee shirt eye-make up!:applaud: pretty!

Thanks! I'll probably sweat it all off before they even hit the stage, but at least I'll be amused for a while!

Bri- I missed your post somewhere in there, but I write for Demand Media Studios.

Back
Top Bottom