PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. I used to live in that part of the forum when I first joined here, but then there was a small group of us who were sort of "troublemakers" :shifty: derailing threads, being a little, uh, inappropriate at times (although we used to think that we were *very* appropriate :shifty: so Bri and Dis started this thread, and I think I joined them all in here in their second thread. The mods were awesome. I suppose they felt that it was best if our filth was at least contained within this thread.

I was mostly in here after that, and then by late '05, I stopped going into the picture section at all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

veryapt description / history VP!

I joined at the very end of March thread? 3 or 4 maybe :D

Just got home.

I placed 4th in gift card sales, so I got a goodie bag. It contains a bottle of some cognac made by Grand Marnier, some chocolates, hand lotions, and gift cards to Dunkin Donuts and a local Italian restaurant. :love:

gift card sales?

in general I i kniw but at your restaurant?

I IZ confused

But CONGRATS!!!!! Niiiiiiiiiiice stuff!

GG - there is definitely hope for a cure. Last night I was just so shocked by all the bad news that I was very depressed and pessimistic. My aunt will be going for treatment (I'm not 100% sure what kind, yet, whether radiation/chemo/whatever), and we'll know more soon after some more test results come back.

hoooooo boy what a double whammy of news, Thora.:sad:

Yeah, one of my friend's brother's made it through (bone cancer).

BIG:hug::hug::hug::hug:S

Jess, red always look s good on you (*stalker*) and I thought you and Dave officially broke up :scratch:
Sorry about the puppy :hug:

Stalker! :madwife: But thanks. :flirt: I don't know what Dave and I are. He messaged me on Facebook and it sort of changed my thinking. I'm too damn nice, I know.

I'm okay with the dog being gone. It's what's best for him. :yes:

Also: There is nothing more hilarious than wearing a garbage bag while dyeing your hair and hearing "If You Wear That Velvet Dress".

:wave: Hola colorful Carlos!

hi Jess.......... :hug: oh you gave up your dog yesterday?

( I remember reading that your mom was demanded you do that like , what, 2 -3 month back?)

all the mess ups in my new Apt has messed with my sense of time .

A lot of things seem to be way further back than they actually are of the last 5-ish weeks.

SO much stuff/various upsets have happened in these 5 -6 weeks that it feels like it SHOULD be a longer time.......

then stuff happened before all this ...... sometimes that feels further back too.

Oh ...yeah

well Sunday was my 2 month anniversary of Moving! :cocktail:

it feels like 3 or 4 months w all that's happened!

Stalker! :madwife: But thanks. :flirt: I don't know what Dave and I are. He messaged me on Facebook and it sort of changed my thinking. I'm too damn nice, I know.

:eyebrow: okay, you know what's best for you. I hope he's at least cute :wink:

Also: There is nothing more hilarious than wearing a garbage bag while dyeing your hair and hearing "If You Wear That Velvet Dress".

:lmao: "If you wear.... that... plaaaaa-ssssssstiiiiiiic dreeeeeesss"

gift card sales?

in general I i kniw but at your restaurant?

I IZ confused

But CONGRATS!!!!! Niiiiiiiiiiice stuff!

Yup, in my restaurant. And thanks. :)

My mom and I went out for dinner tonight and we ran into her ex boyfriend. They dated on and off from 1990-1998. I didn't know him very well( my mom didn't even introduce my brother and I to him until 5 or 6 years into the relationship), but I remember that I wasn't very fond of him. And it's no madre's ex. So yeah.....awkward. :lol:

Yup, in my restaurant. And thanks. :)

My mom and I went out for dinner tonight and we ran into her ex boyfriend. They dated on and off from 1990-1998. I didn't know him very well( my mom didn't even introduce my brother and I to him until 5 or 6 years into the relationship), but I remember that I wasn't very fond of him. And it's no madre's ex. So yeah.....awkward. :lol:

Oooh. Bet that made dinner pleasant! :crack:

New puppy cam, she just had another litter on the weekend!!! :cute: :love: They soooo tiny! :squee:

Shiba Inu Puppy Cam, Ustream.TV: Tune in daily to see the cutest Shiba Inu pups... EVER! ;) The five Shiba Inu pups (3 boys and 2 girls) were born on S...

My douchey ex's facebook status. (and why the fuck have I not deleted him?)

Scott brown is our new senator yeah fuck you Martha coakley about a minute ago-via Facebook for iPhone-Comment-Like

I couldn't resist. I commented on his status and wrote, "charming"

I have the sudden urge to listen to the Virgin Prunes. :hitsplay: Pagan Lovesong :love:

I have the sudden urge to listen to the Virgin Prunes. :hitsplay: Pagan Lovesong :love:

I was sent a couple of their songs a few years ago but couldn't really get into them - some of Gavin Friday's solo stuff that the same person sent me, on the other hand, is really good :)

...If I Die, I Die has become a personal favourite. Put it on a playlist with Joy Division and The Cure and that is Fine Goth Listening, my friend.

Joy Division? The Cure? Are you sure you didn't go to college in the early 90's? :eyebrow:

I have been schooled on Fine Goth Listening by the Superthread. The Virgin Prunes are the funny goths, if there is such a thing. Their lyrics are hysterical.

Back
Top Bottom