PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't do that, you're better off staying away from him! And if the kid won't listen, a punch in the face would do nicely.

:hug: I'm sorry, I forgot about that. Hope you find a new job soon.

Nobody has, hasn't been sent out yet. :rolleyes: Way to go U2.com.

I'll just be direct with DJ. And if that fails, I'll tell his mommy!

It's fine. Applications are in, just waiting for calls/emails.

I am going to beat Sebastian into a fine pulp, blend that pulp into a smoothie and feed it to Adam. He'll be more useful that way.

profile_boots.jpg

Well, that's a disturbing image on my profile page. Thanks, U2!

I'll just be direct with DJ. And if that fails, I'll tell his mommy!

It's fine. Applications are in, just waiting for calls/emails.

I am going to beat Sebastian into a fine pulp, blend that pulp into a smoothie and feed it to Adam. He'll be more useful that way.

:lol: Oh well that'll work great. Mom's always good.

Hope they respond soon then. You've plenty of experience in the field so you should be a good catch.

:tsk: He just fails. So bloody hard.

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ADAM DOES SOME BACKUP SINGING IN JT PARIS??? :drool::combust::faint:

That explains where that one Adam pic I have comes from... :wink:

(Yes I've had the box set since the Dec it came out and never watched JT Paris - my dvd player wasn't reliable enough!)

OMG. :crack: To keep the cats from behind it (and from chewing the cords), it's reinforced by cardboard taped to each side, from top to bottom. On the one side, a there's a subwoofer from the sound system. One of my cats has discovered that maybe he can stand on the subwoofer and jump over the cardboard to get behind the tv. The ONLY way I've been able to keep him off of it is to spread tabasco sauce on the top if it. :crack: I swear, if anyone that didn't know me came in here and saw the arrangement of cardboard, and the speaker slathered in tabasco sauce, they'd think they stepped into an insane asylum. :| :lol:

oooohhhhh deaar!!!

forgive the :lol:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
OMG!!!

Mine would have to be - what really went on backstage during those Zoo TV days? I'm quite sure Bill Flanaghan's excellent book portrays them in a certain light and I'm willing to bet there was a fair amount of decadence in that 1991-1993 period that they did well to keep underwraps.

I sooooooo forgot about that !

Quick, where's that time machine you all have been using!!!:hyper::drool::hyper:

*puts on black velvet shirt, black jeans, med stack-heel mid-calf red-leather boots;and
fire-engine red necklace,earings, and bracelets!*
tucks red leather hand-cuffs in pocket

:wink:

easiy amused fadtionista, jewlery maven, and fangirl! {luckily!!!!!} :lol:

I just told Jess recently what my number one question would be. :angel:

When I'm drinking, you girls have to amuse me and keep me in here. That way the damage can be contained to one thread. :wink:

^:giggle: Shall we do interpretive dance as well? :wink:

Not quite yet, but I'll let you know. :wink:

You guys get my smart-assedness and stupidity! I'm not quite sure how big it would go over out there! *points to rest of forum*

:lol::lol:

IF I get Net Service I'll be glad ro help!:lol::hug::hug::wink:

I've always felt this affinity for the desert, which is fucking bizarre, because I've never been anywhere near one. :lol: In fact, in my baseball chat life, my screen name was Arizona, and to this day, one of my best friends in real life, who lives in my city and I randomly met on that site (!!!) calls me Zona. :lol:

Eta - my point? I love In God's Country. :)

Someday you MUST visit the High Desert country of Arizona and Mounument Valley!
OMG! Utterly astonishing in it's diferent kind of beauty!

In faCt I almost fell off my chair the first time I HEARD IGC
because the med-high to high range of notes of Edge's fast strumming and
then* omg * that super high cascading downward range of notes
of just before the last stanza/chorus.....

....it Soundwise took me right back there to Arizona...
....the clarity of the air, the sharp edges of some of the rock formations, some of the sudden tall formations you'd suddenly see, like, over the next hillrise....

....and the cascading part......

...sound-wise is the joy I felt being there for the frist time OR seeing some again that I loved seeing from the first trIp oR my return back there (the next Summer '79 & '80) !

:happy: *****SUPERB MEMORIES!!!!!***** :happy:

it even got me to apprecizate even more the beautiful, abundant greenery we have here in the NE!

Hi dazz, if you're still here! :D :hug:

I love the desert! Before Vegas, the last time I'd been in the desert was when I was 17. I miss it - it's so beautiful!

And holy crap am I ever exhausted. I spent the last 6 hours traipsing all over Vancouver. :crack: :yawn: It was so much fun, though! There's craploads of free stuff to do. So much to see, and it's already crazy busy downtown, and the Olympics don't start for another 6 days! :lol:

:wave::hug:

hi thora!!

ETA

i love thaT i HAVE been lucky enough ( even if I haven'yt been anywhere else -yet-)

expereince some of the MAJOR different kinds o0f lamdscaopes

where Ilive/born: mid-atlantic termerarte green/ the high dessert of the SW/ The Rocky Mountains and the Carribian Tropics!

I'm sure Thora you'll get a chance to return there!:hug:

:wave::hug:

hi thora!!

ETA

i love thaT i HAVE been lucky enough ( even if I haven'yt been anywhere else -yet-)

expereince some of the MAJOR different kinds o0f lamdscaopes

where Ilive/born: mid-atlantic termerarte green/ the high dessert of the SW/ The Rocky Mountains and the Carribian Tropics!

I'm sure Thora you'll get a chance to return there!:hug:

I hope so! :yes: I'm determined to get back and see more some day!

My lower back is on fire. :scream:

:hug: :healingvibes:

Deeg, that sucks, hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

Another awesome concert moment I have to share. The Foxboro PopMart show. Bono is singing the end of All I Want Is You, singing a line and pulling back the mic for the audience to repeat it. Does this a few times. At the very end, Edge comes into the shot, he walks up behind Bono. Bono finishes the song, and turns and sees him, gets this 1000 megawatt grin on his face and says "that was very romantic, The Edge, the way you walked up there."

Omg. I squeeded out loud and laughed. Too fucking adorable. :love:

Eta - and Miami live!! And he brought a girl up for it. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom