PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:rolleyes: :lmao: He needs to get a life! I think the only reason why he married Britney is because he needs to further his career :tsk:

:lmao: :lmao: I think that's the general consensus. I may need strong moral support after this *um* momentous occasion?

misc043.jpg

Baby Macphisto :heart:

RusstyShow.jpg

This is from a year ago. This was right before I flipped off my girlfriend who was taking the picture. She of course wouldn't get in the photo so you could see how cute she is with her horns on. The horns paid off though. When Bono was pulling in he made his driver stop and rolled down the window to talk to me. He pointed to my horns, smiled, laughed and asked me how I was doing. :heart: :love:

Russty Cat said:
misc043.jpg

RusstyShow.jpg

This is from a year ago. This was right before I flipped off my girlfriend who was taking the picture. She of course wouldn't get in the photo so you could see how cute she is with her horns on. The horns paid off though. When Bono was pulling in he made his driver stop and rolled down the window to talk to me. He pointed to my horns, smiled, laughed and asked me how I was doing. :heart: :love:

:cute:

Russty Cat said:
misc043.jpg

RusstyShow.jpg

Cute!! I want Bono to stop his car and talk to me. Was he in the backseat?:evil: Those are your kids in the pic? Is there a Mr. Russty Cat?

Russty Cat said:

RusstyShow.jpg

:happy: I love your hair! I had pink hair about this time last year...back to it's usual blondy colour now tho :(

Russty Cat said:

RusstyShow.jpg

I love that picture :heart:

and that story :happy: Bono :love:

There is a Mr. Russty Cat also known around here as "B". :giggle: Not to be confused with the B who has alot more cash. ;)

000_0076.JPG

Bono was in the backseat. He was alone with just a driver. His SUV had gotten left in traffic, so when the others had pulled in everyone chased after them. Since I can't move very quick I stayed put. It paid off big time, cuz a few minutes later it was just me, another young girl, and Bono. :heart:

How adorable are they, so cute!!!

I am so proud of my kids, they are wearing their red shirts to school tomorrow!!!

The best part is I didn't make them and they actually wanted me to get them the shirts. :heart:

You guys are the fastest posters I've ever seen.:ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

I love that picture :heart:

and that story :happy: Bono :love:

I love your Edge avi! :heart: :love:

I'm watching Grey's Anatomy and I love Callie. I would so do her. :drool: :combust: But then again you know me I'd do anyone whose breathing and stands still long enough. :evil: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
There is a Mr. Russty Cat also known around here as "B". :giggle: Not to be confused with the B who has alot more cash. ;)

000_0076.JPG

Bono was in the backseat. He was alone with just a driver. His SUV had gotten left in traffic, so when the others had pulled in everyone chased after them. Since I can't move very quick I stayed put. It paid off big time, cuz a few minutes later it was just me, another young girl, and Bono. :heart:

:cute: That pic. is precious! And ur Bono story...:drool: :drool: I'm so jealous. LOL. That sounds amazing!

JCOSTER said:
How adorable are they, so cute!!!

I am so proud of my kids, they are wearing their red shirts to school tomorrow!!!

The best part is I didn't make them and they actually wanted me to get them the shirts. :heart:

You guys are the fastest posters I've ever seen.:ohmy:

JC that is so cool! I want to get my kids some of the shirts eventually. My oldest daughter adores U2, but she also has a thing for Pearl Jam, The Doors, and The Beatles. She is a well rounded girl. :wink:

redhotswami said:
Brittany!! Hello there! :hug: I am friggin EXHAUSTED, though today was only a 12 hour shift, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Hi everyone! :wave: Sorry I didn't greet...I was excited by Mr. RC.

MIA!!! I missed you today! Only a 12 hr shift?:confused:

Nighty night SG :hug: Love ya! thanks so much for your prayers. :heart:

Mia thank you. :D I think he is rather delicious. :giggle: And the shirt is lots of fun to wear. Most Americans aren't quite sure what it means, but they know its not good. :evil: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

JC that is so cool! I want to get my kids some of the shirts eventually. My oldest daughter adores U2, but she also has a thing for Pearl Jam, The Doors, and The Beatles. She is a well rounded girl. :wink:

Target had great doors and beatles shirts but no jam.: wink:
The red shirt run small. my son is 7 took an Xsmall.

Back
Top Bottom