PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Okay now your scaring me again! My hair is the same! You need to just go pink and we'll totally be twins. :hyper: drool:

I came very close to dying it a very bright Purpley-pink, actually :lol:

But I bought some dramatic blonde highlights instead ; I just haven't taken the time to put them in yet :reject:

and even when we aren't in that close of contact we think alot alike :wink: :hug:

Gluey - Ooh, NZ is cool, too :yes: :up:

A lot of beautiful scenery from what I understand

Sad_Girl said:

Gluey - Ooh, NZ is cool, too :yes: :up:

A lot of beautiful scenery from what I understand

A lot more variation than Oz....nothing against Australia though! We have the tropics up north and finish with the Southern Alps down south.....VERY BEAUTIFUL!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Neither my dad nor I have gotten into trouble yet :shrug:

I never did either, but I didn't want to take a chance. The residence hall director sent out a memo to everyone in my dorm to be careful because the sites were being patrolled and we could be fined. I :ohmy:

Currently Listening: "Just About Now"/Faith Hill

My brother was living in Auckland off and on for the last 5 years and said that its really nice.

SG I bet the blonde will look nice! I have light pink and blonde highlights. :drool:

gluey said:

A lot more variation than Oz....nothing against Australia though! We have the tropics up north and finish with the Southern Alps down south.....VERY BEAUTIFUL!

I SO want to visit there!!:drool: It sounds insanely beautiful. Have you ever been to the U.S. Gluey?

No I haven't been to the US....it is my aim to get there....I've been to Singapore, Australia, New Caledonia and Fiji....

Russty Cat said:
My brother was living in Auckland off and on for the last 5 years and said that its really nice.

SG I bet the blonde will look nice! I have light pink and blonde highlights. :drool:

And do *we* have an pics. of ourself up anywhere Russty? :eyebrow:...:hyper:

Russty Cat said:

Ooh what part of Auckland? I'm on the border between Auckland and Waikato (Why-cat-O)....south of Auckland...

gluey said:
No I haven't been to the US....it is my aim to get there....I've been to Singapore, Australia, New Caledonia and Fiji....

That's awesome!! Fiji...:drool: That sounds amazing! I hope you make it here someday! Go to New York..It will blow your mind...:rockon:

U2isthebest said:

Ahh..Je sais le probleme..Je le fais beaucoup...:shh:

...oui.
I've been supposedly learning French for 5 years or so, and I still barely know a word :reject:
Instead, I draw pictures of Bono and Edge in the south of France in my French lessons. I figure it's related. :shrug: Dropping it next year! :hyper:

Slopsy said:

...oui.
I've been supposedly learning French for 5 years or so, and I still barely know a word :reject:
Instead, I draw pictures of Bono and Edge in the south of France in my French lessons. I figure it's related. :shrug: Dropping it next year! :hyper:

I took French for all 4 years of high school. I still am thinking of picking it up for the winter term. I really loved it...:drool: I can't wait to go to Paris. My dream is to see both a U2 and Madonna show there.

Slopsy said:
You live in Tuakau right Gluey? I think I went down thataway for a horse show once..:hmm:

Yep, in Tuakau....what sort of horse show? We have a lot of dirt bike stuff going on out here, and of course the V8's etc......I won a ride in a Formula 3000 a couple of months ago!! WILD!!!!

gluey said:

Yep, in Tuakau....what sort of horse show? We have a lot of dirt bike stuff going on out here, and of course the V8's etc......I won a ride in a Formula 3000 a couple of months ago!! WILD!!!!

:hyper: SWEET! I think it was Tuakau...a few years ago. 'Twas just a small ribbon day sort of thing. I think I did quite well actually!

Slopsy said:
:yes: Going to Paris would be pretty awesome! Plus French food = :drool:

The food...I would get so fat...:| I'm so there though..eventually. Yes, I will drag my future husband and children halfway across the world to witness the greatest band and greatest solo artist on earth into the greatest city on earth for concerts..:evil:

U2isthebest said:

And do *we* have an pics. of ourself up anywhere Russty? :eyebrow:...:hyper:

:giggle: I don't have any recent ones. But I think I have a goofy one in photobucket of me wearing horns from the day I met Bono.

Gluey I'm sorry I really don't know which part of Auckland. I didn't talk to my brother much about it, except him saying how nice it was and how much he liked living there. I'm sure having a hot girlfriend didn't hurt. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: I don't have any recent ones. But I think I have a goofy one in photobucket of me wearing horns from the day I met Bono.

Gluey I'm sorry I really don't know which part of Auckland. I didn't talk to my brother much about it, except him saying how nice it was and how much he liked living there. I'm sure having a hot girlfriend didn't hurt. :wink:

:giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:grumpy: You better get some new ones soon.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom