PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's awesome DG. I'm worried b/c we usually get a decent tax return but this year they're taking less out of my paycheck. So my weekly pay is more buy my refund will be less. And I always wind up paying the state a measly sum. :angry:

Where's a vampire smiley when you need one? (Or better yet, where's Spike :drool::wink:)

Bring it little miss karate girl *grrrr* :giggle:

:evil: Oh I will bring it.

:lol: Wasn't Spike last seen in Jem's avi? Who knows what 'terrible' things she's done to him in the meantime!

Last year, my tax return was over $900. If it's that much this year, that will pay for 90% of my trip. Airfare, hotel, and tickets will be around $800 total. I'll need at least $200-$250 for spending money, maybe more.

Last year, my tax return was over $900. If it's that much this year, that will pay for 90% of my trip. Airfare, hotel, and tickets will be around $800 total. I'll need at least $200-$250 for spending money, maybe more.

Nice!!!
The most I spent on my little U2 adventure last month was I think $60 on drinks at the Vegas Gathering. Everything else was super cheap.

wait, who's spike?:hmm:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - HOTTIE bad guy turned HOTTIE good guy

:uhoh: A week in advance? Well that's luxury!

:lol: Good luck with that! And I'm sure Operation Skinny Bitch will be a success! :up:

:crack: Gotta go now, early start tomorrow. We're going to the Dutch Cancer institute for a lecture. Will be pretty interesting!

Thora, what's the race? You've done a couple 5Ks and a 10K or two, right? I don't have anything on the docket until April - not much incentive to work out, but the jeans not fitting is! :rolleyes:

Operation Skinny Bitch, ftw.
My two good friends and I have what we call a "Semi-Annual FAilure Dinner". It started as a "Success Dinner" but we never succeeded. Every 6 months, we choose a weight or fitness goal and write it on a bar napkin. Then 6 months later we meet up again to compare numbers! Usually it just involves lots of girl talk and lots of gin and tonics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom