PGP: B's like Houdini, come see how fast he gets out of his pants and into ours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Great. Now Sarah is devestated that we don't get that channel. :| Yes, she seriously would watch puppies playing for 3 hrs. :|

My sister and I watched some of that last year. :reject: The puppies WERE cute, but I thought it would have been better if they'd had someone calling play-by-play. "Rex the Lab just scored a touchdown!", etc.

I could NOT believe Sim GG not only had the babies on the sidewalk, but that she had twins :lmao: and Poor Baby Bono wasn't even a guest at the wedding... he was just walking by!!!!!

and where was Pop Edge, you ask?

On their honeymoon. :| alone. :|

:lmao:

:lmao: SG!!! It's on the third page of the thread in pleba about being nostalgic or something :wink:

We were SO ready to watch that instead of the Stones :madspit: :lol: But I can't burn it :angry:

Hi VP! :hug: How are ya?
Weldy :hug:

WJS said:
It's really weird as i was going to ask you if SIMS could have twins.

I have names picked out :reject:

I am PG aren't i :|

:lol: Yes, Sim Wild is expecting again :wink:
and I thought I had mentioned earlier that people might want to suggest multiple names because they sims did occassionally have twins. I've never SEEN them have any more than that, but I have no idea if it's possible

WJS said:
But you could be gone hours Dazz :sad:

if i had the money {little restraint otherwise} :giggle: :sexywink: :D:laugh:
I'm at the latenight cafe.......b/c i ran into Manhatan to get some bigger but very thin beading needles...........cuz i left so late i couldn't get to the the Lib

I'm back well, for 7 mins.................

Loved Jamie's , Jamie's & NI photos :cute: :love: a few threads back!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yes, Sim Wild is expecting again :wink:
and I thought I had mentioned earlier that people might want to suggest multiple names because they sims did occassionally have twins. I've never SEEN them have any more than that, but I have no idea if it's possible

Yea....that's if my Sims does get jiggy with it....with one of the guys of course.....:lol: :wink:

I started taking family portraits today; making plans to update plebaville and reformat it... you would not believe how hard it is to get a group of Sims to sit together for a photo :grumpy:

here are the four I managed to get :lol:

AB Bono and VP

Dallas, Fiona, Eleanor and Sarah

Rory, SG and Larry

Adam and Drea

Back
Top Bottom