On Right Now! US TV Rose Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbird

War Child
Rose Bowl Halftime show (in 3 minutes) will be snips for the Chicago DVD... Broadcast is on ABC

The game's been great so far USC 7, Texas 9

Correction.... Texas just got a TD.... yikes

USC 7, Texas 16

My apologies to anyone who stopped what they were doing to watch that... not surprisingly ABC totally snowed us... hype that U2 clips will be shown and then show the mix they did... oy

sorry... but the game is REALLY good.

Go USC!!

I just realised that I saw the same exact thing on ESPN this morning... They couldn't have been a tad more original?:mad:

EDIT:

Um, by the way... Is USC really good? I don't know anything about football, but I just made a random 15 dollar bet with my brother that USC would win...:scratch: :shifty:

my friend instant messaged me informing me that U2 would be on the halftime show...

and I came home half an hour later to read that and go downstairs to see my brother watching the game the entire time. his response when I asked him if he saw it, "Oh, I must've been in the bathroom" :|

I'm relieved to know that I didn't miss much though. whew, I thought it was going to be something much bigger. :huh:

My mom even called me to tell me U2 would be on so I ran to turn it on. Found hubby already watching the game.... yeah.... and that was it!!!?? Oh well... gotta love moms for looking out for us! :)

JCOSTER said:
that was extremely lame, does u2 know they used that or did they give permission to use the clips? I wonder:scratch:

I don't think you need permission unless it's for commercial advertising (like using the songs or video footage to endorse a product....like iPods).

I thought it was horrible, they butchered the song. I still think it's cute how 2 of my friends called me all excited tho telling me U2 ws going to be on the Rose Bowl half time show....I think the clip was really misleading. Oh well.....

Back
Top Bottom