Old school Pleba poll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which new Bono concert look is hotter? :combust:

• Cop-hat wearing, authoritative, in charge Bono

Votes: 61 55.0%
  • Blindfolded, submissive Bono

Votes: 50 45.0%

• Total voters
authoritative Bono :drool:

I can just imagine..

getting pulled over by a cop..
... looking out the rearview mirror....
... to see a fine, very authoritative, gorgeous man writing you up for a speeding ticket. :wink:

oh geez.
sorry, but I gotta go with officer Bono :combust:

very tough choice though :drool:

I have to say, if it was this blindfolded Bono (see below), it would make the decision A LOT harder.

bononew4_1024.jpg

It's no wonder that my poor angel wings have been tarnished,lol. I have offically been corrupted,lol. Sure do love it too! :evil: Oh and BonosDoll I LOVE the way you came up with your name! :lol:

Last edited:
When you said cop hat I thought you meant Discotheque which turns me off terribly. If you mean the RTSS ZOO TV thing, yeah, that's hot. But not hotter than the blindfold :flirt:

BonosBaby12 said:
As sexy as he is with being blinfolded I have to go with the cop wearing hat Bono. Something about that man taking charge! Yes Officer Bono I do need to be handcuffed :drool: :drool:

uh...yeah:drool: what she said..

:combust:

hell yeah!!! Bringing the pervertedness back to pleba:drool::up:

BonosBaby12 said:
Hope Cop Bono remembers that strip searches need to be performed :drool: :drool:

I am sure you will be there to remind him.
I could see you now pretending to be drunk so Officer B will have to take care of you for the night.

" You are in no shape to be driving miss" Bono says in his wonderful accent.:bono:

That is BonosBaby 's que to start acting wasted
"You do nos spell me nosing ossifer":drunk:

Carmelu2fan said:

I am sure you will be there to remind him.
I could see you now pretending to be drunk so Officer B will have to take care of you for the night.

" You are in no shape to be driving miss" Bono says in his wonderful accent.:bono:

That is BonosBaby 's que to start acting wasted
"You do nos spell me nosing ossifer":drunk:

:lmao: He will cure any "hangover" that I pretend to have

ruffian said:
understandably, it's a song about social injustice, government corruption, and the U.S.'s untoward role in international politics...:blahblah:
Folks, we have a winner! Barb will now be doing Bono's rants from now on. :lmao:

Lay down...lay me down...lay your sweet lovely on the ground...
BonoVegasStretch.jpg

In the words of Paris Hilton, "That's HOT." :combust:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom