OH MY GOD, ADAM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elaine269

The Fly
OH MY GOD, i few minutes ago i was talking to a friend and the conversation inevitably turned to u2 as it allways seems to do when im involved. my friend turns to me and casually goes "oh yeah, im met adam clayton a few weeks ago" i was speechless. after a few minutes i regained the use of my vocal cords enought to start screaming at him. he had met him 3 weeks ago at dublin airport . adam was lining up behind him in the que (this was the part where i collapsed on the floor) ne way my friend said hi and adam smilled at him and gave him the tumbs up, oh how cool is he. ne how latter on a little girl in the que started throwing a tantrum and as little girls tend to do she grabed on to the nearest thing to her, which conviently happened to b adams leg. adam just smilled and walked through the gate with her grabbing on to his leg and screaming. oh im in luvvvvv

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Originally posted by elaine269:
ne how latter on a little girl in the que started throwing a tantrum and as little girls tend to do she grabed on to the nearest thing to her, which conviently happened to b adams leg. adam just smilled and walked through the gate with her grabbing on to his leg and screaming. oh im in luvvvvv

You and me both sistah!!
biggrin.gif

EEEEEEEEEE!!!! That's so flipping CUTE!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

TOO CUTE! I wonder if I threw a tantrum and grabbed Adam's leg, whether he would just smile at me indulgently and walk away with me still attached??

*plots*

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
TOO CUTE! I wonder if I threw a tantrum and grabbed Adam's leg, whether he would just smile at me indulgently and walk away with me still attached??

*plots*

LOL!!! I had just the same thought. LET'S DO IT!!!
biggrin.gif

*supersonic SHRIEK*
How could one off-handedly mention, "Oh yeah, I met Adam the other day.."
GAH

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Kristie:
*supersonic SHRIEK*
GAH

*rubbs ears*

Yah I used to metion it all the time. I used to say, "Adam Clayton was in my bedroom yesterday." My teachers and my not-so-close friends (my close friends know rather well not to believe me anymore, as I like to prank) would freak out...until I offered them a polaroid of him and they saw his slightly more "cardboard" side....meh, it's fun.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

He truly is a fine man, that Adam Clayton. Yes, indeed. Unfortunately I offended him some years back...if I grabbed his leg he would mayhaps kick at me...

No, he is too gentle! He would surely be perturbed though.

*banana of I apologize Mr. C*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

*loveths Adam*

I dunno what I'd do if I saw him at the airport...so many people have met U2 at airports, it seems like they practically live in them...

*stakeout at Dorval*

Not that they come to montreal very often, but it's worth a shot...

Yet another reason to love Adam. I have always been an equal opportunity U2 gal, but lately I find myself leaning more and more towards Adam.

------------------
"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in
eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star
in our hand and melting like a snowflake."
--Marie Beyon Ray

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
He truly is a fine man, that Adam Clayton. Yes, indeed. Unfortunately I offended him some years back...if I grabbed his leg he would mayhaps kick at me...

you offended Adam? What happened??

OMG - I better become pregnant and have a little girl and let her have a tantrum at an airport and get her to grap Adams leg...

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

It was a balmy summer evening, and a spirited party was taking place at the residence of Mr. Adam Clayton. I, being a very social ape and enjoying a party, invited myself. It was an incredibly rude act, and I am ashamed of it now...
However, at the time, I offended a certain lady to whom he was attached at the time. I was, I daresay, inebriated, having had one too many banana and alcohol drinks. In any case, I did something to upset her-- though I do not remember what, at this late date. She commenced to beat me over the head with a telephone receiver. As I bounded ape-ily away, on all fours, I accidentally tore the sarong Mr. Clayton wore and knocked him to the floor. As he rose, he slipped on a banana peel that I had dropped in my haste. The woman stormed out, shrieking like a banshee.
My friends, I do hope to mend apey fences with him, especially as I am now Bono's helper ape. I am told he is the accepting and forgiving kind, and I truly hope this is the case. With me to this day I carry:

*coconut of shame*
*palm frond of penitence*

edited to fix my apey mistakes of redundance
*redactor banana*
------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

[This message has been edited by GrampsMagee (edited 04-16-2002).]

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
I accidentally tore the sarong Mr. Clayton wore and knocked him to the floor. As he rose, he slipped on a banana peel that I had dropped in my haste. The woman stormed out, shrieking like a banshee.

biggrin.gif
LMAO

Originally posted by Kristie:
*supersonic SHRIEK*
GAH

my point exactly. if it had happened to me id bore everyone i no to death by recalling it again and again.

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Originally posted by Lilly:
they saw his slightly more "cardboard" side....meh, it's fun.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*needs cardboard Adam for dorm room*
biggrin.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Man....I wonder where he was going????

Shh, he was going to my house
wink.gif
That is tooo funny, I'm good at tantrums, ask anyone who knows me. Having an Adam leg would be wonderful for me.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Back
Top Bottom