Moob Day-- Summer Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsPurrl said:
LarryBlue.jpg

Hey, look! She found one without Bono in it!!

:sexywink: :lol:

tbird said:
bonocomet - I just went to the search feature here on interference and typed in grand madness... what are you looking for? I may have some things I can re-load. Also you can search on youtube.com there are lots of goodies there and you can just watch them without having to download to your pc

:)

I'm looking for downloads of the video from the Grammys when Bono and other artists sang Across the Universe, and for the audio of Love You Like Mad. (I have it but I'm trying to share it with a friend and iTunes won't allow "sharing") Thanks!

Back to Larry again!!

larryacpines.jpg

ok, bedtime for me... but not before I post a few more (since I've been quiet for a while before today)

lmj_feb28.jpg

live82.jpg

hotLarry1.jpg

larry_lj1.gif

Originally posted by tbird
ok, bedtime for me... but not before I post a few more (since I've been quiet for a while before today)

live82.jpg

Sorry...but this isn't a very good picture of Larry. He either looks exhausted or like he's got bad allergies...his eyes look awful. We all have those days.

Leetah said:

OMG!where did you find these?
just too cute!! :bow:

thanks for this, I have the flue (?) and this really makes me feel better :wink:

I know! they are fantastic! thanks so much for posting them. :applaud: :bow: How did you manage to find them?

Back
Top Bottom