Miscellaneous Picture Mix #40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
random Bono

bonoparis1997.jpg

Pop Bono I've never seen!:combust: Thank you! And thanks for all the Kevin Davies pictures. Gorgeous, rare stuff.

That's one of Comet's gifs. :shifty: Song's Until the end of the world, during the "surrounding me, going down on me" part.

:drool:

I had never seen it! I've just found it. I think I've died and gone to U2 Heaven because that is my fav song EVER.

Thanks Gg! I can't see the pic at all so I wouldn't have known. :lol:

Glad you enjoyed it Niamh! :wave: :giggle:

Seattle 1997-12-12. :sad:

I'm out of here, Comet's gonna post baldies. :sad: Do not want.

:hug: Nah, I think I traumatized you enough for this year.

I can't see it--just the dreaded red X. :sad:

I can't either but my guess is that it was either this one.

naughtypopbono2comet.gif

or this one

naughty-pop-bono-comet.gif

there's also one just like it around that someone else made. I was actually looking for it and couldn't find it, so I made my own. So it's possible that one was posted as well. :hmm:

naughtypopbono2comet.gif

or this one

there's also one just like it around that someone else made. I was actually looking for it and couldn't find it, so I made my own. So it's possible that one was posted as well. :hmm:

I feel funny inside. :faint:

Wait , the blue one
Is that a Fernandez guitar?

Bono has one ?:crack:
Well the one in the back is Edge's retrorocket, so it's probably one of Edge's guitars. I don't know what it is either, but the body looks a bit like an Ibanez.. :hmm:

naughtypopbono2comet.gif

or this one

*snerk* it was number two indeed. Dirty dirty Bono. :tsk:

mandu2: Thanks for taking the time to post the photos in the other thread, but honestly they've been enlarged just too big and most can't see them. The files are not hi-res so you could just post the original smaller ones here for everyone to see. :) If you don't want to do them all let me know, I don't mind helping out ok?

Thank you so much girl! Another girl posted all the pics, while I was out, so don't worry.. Again, thanks a lot! :hug:
Well, next time I think I won't create any thread... 'cause it only brought trouble :slant:

The thread creating wasn't the problem. The amount of HUGE oversized pics was. :) Don't worry about it, next time perhaps post thumbnails or just the links. That way our computers won't crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom