Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoFox1 said:
bonoflystatue.jpg

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!:drool:

Me too, BonoFox ! :rockon:

Yet another story. :lol:

Edge's Teatowel

Some years ago (early 90's) I was on my way back to London and my father, who worked in Dublin Airport decided to accompany me down to the gate. We joined the queue for security checks, and I noticed a few famous faces in the queue in front of us. "Look dad, there's Bono from U2" I said, nodding in Bono's direction. "Oh yeah" replies dad, loudly, "and who's the feckin' eejit with the teatowel on his head?".

At that, both Bono and Edge turned around and glared at him.

Overheard on Friday, 24th June 2005 - Dublin Airport by aneejit

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Edge's Teatowel

Some years ago (early 90's) I was on my way back to London and my father, who worked in Dublin Airport decided to accompany me down to the gate. We joined the queue for security checks, and I noticed a few famous faces in the queue in front of us. "Look dad, there's Bono from U2" I said, nodding in Bono's direction. "Oh yeah" replies dad, loudly, "and who's the feckin' eejit with the teatowel on his head?".

:lmao: Thank you for that! :lmao: After a hard days work, this story gave me a good laugh to relieve the stress!! :lmao:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Edge's Teatowel

pffffttttt:lmao: Ouch. Burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom