Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonohug.jpg

bonoshades.jpg

bonozoostation.jpg

last unicorn said:
Just a little reminder of Bono's appearance at the P8 concert in Germany, oh the memories. :heart:

BonoGoldenBook.jpg

BEAUTIFUL pic, last unicorn! Thnak you so much for posting this. :sexywink:

I don't think that those of us who were really interested in the P8 concert could ever thank you enough for all the eyewitness reports that you gave us here in PLEBA.

They were very thorough and very helpful in letting us truly feel a part of this historic concert.

This is a picture that I haven't seen before. Do you know what document it is that Bono is signing?

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Hi Jamila, thank you.

It's the "Guest Book" of the campaign, where all the performers and speakers signed their names backstage.

I have heard a report from someone who was backstage and he said that Bono came directly from stage after his performance and kept on singing "Get up stand up" and signed the book immediatly afterwards.

Sadly, I wasn't there to see this myself, must have been a sweet moment but I have saved a lot of pictures from that day, from the performances as well as all the backstage action, press conference, etc. to keep the memory alive.

We haven't taken any really good photos from the show ourselves, I guess we were just too excited.

There's a wee picture on the back-side but I didn't scan it, BTW. It's U2 with Daniel Lanois.

last unicorn said:
Hi Jamila, thank you.

It's the "Guest Book" of the campaign, where all the performers and speakers signed their names backstage.

I have heard a report from someone who was backstage and he said that Bono came directly from stage after his performance and kept on singing "Get up stand up" and signed the book immediatly afterwards.

Sadly, I wasn't there to see this myself, must have been a sweet moment but I have saved a lot of pictures from that day, from the performances as well as all the backstage action, press conference, etc. to keep the memory alive.

We haven't taken any really good photos from the show ourselves, I guess we were just too excited.

Oncemore, last unicorn, thanks for providing us with a little bit of info about Bono at the P8 concert that we hadn't heard before ( Bono singing "Get Up, Stand Up" on the way to signing this book).

It makes that day in June in Rostock even more real for those of us who couldn't be there.

Very cool. :bonodrum: :rockon:

Bono Mot said:
There's a wee picture on the back-side but I didn't scan it, BTW. It's U2 with Daniel Lanois.

I was looking at that wee pic on the back side and it was definitely taken at the same time as this pic

u2bonobluesuit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom