MERGED --> Any zootopian around here? + Come Talk To Me!!!! I Miss The Zoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[COLOR=royal blue]I posted the Bono Cowboy pic there but nobody liked it :(

I dunno, it's hard to navigate fer me
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
i was so mad that day

zootopia is hard to navigate, like mona said.

that and i got booted from there cos there was some slagging on interference (with character cuts toward sicy and elvis) that i had some...rather strong responses to.

sorry.

I'm DML....I think...that goes to show how much I actually GO there :reject: Yes, I'm so creative using the same name for both, I know.

the few times i ever ventured in there, i was far too confused....then somehow i posted under daisy's name.....twas too weird for me.....

*feeling the interference :heart: *

am I bursting bubbles here

Well.. the site is still being worked on. The main page of interference.com is going to be awesome.. and eventually the color scheme could change as well.

Should I call someone for you? :uhoh:

Re: am I bursting bubbles here

Sicy said:
Well.. the site is still being worked on. The main page of interference.com is going to be awesome.. and eventually the color scheme could change as well.

*Hopefully* it will get finished soon! :laugh: :der:

good lord, hippy......

actually, i'd be sad if'n it changed too....the blue is so soothing...easy on the eyes....which is good cause i'm here an awful lot :eek:

My bedroom walls are Interference blue. *lol*

It's good that it will be changing...everybody at work who catches me here always asks, "What's that blue screen you're always at?" I think the color should change every week so our bosses don't pick up on it. :D

somewhere over the rainbow

i-can-make-a-rainbow.jpg

Rainbow%20Song.gif

Pot%20O%20gold.JPG

What was this thread about again? :lol:

Oh, yes, Zootopia. I post there too under the same name. I doesn't compare with Interference as a forum, I mean is not very user friendly, but the girls on the Larry folder are really cool and I have very good friends there. There are a lot of wackos on the GD folder and some of the other folders, so I avoid them like the plague!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I HATED RAINBOW BRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

:yell: :yell: :yell: Yeah well....yeah...you hate her....:yell: you're just strange then :coocoo: tehe...;)

And I'd bombard you with random rainbow brite images, but I closed outta the site so you lucked out this time

Back
Top Bottom