Larry smiles.......isnt he lovely :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
http://have_another_grape.tripod.com/lsmile.html

You have to go to that website..it is full of handsome Larry "this is hard to believe" SMILING....and he looks lovely. Thanks to voxy because she gave me that address.

and sorry to "Bullet the blue sky" who was complaining because there were pics of him on a different forum :)

I really didnt think he ever smiled...i had to endure 30 mins of top of the pops jsut to see u2 and he neevr smiled :-(

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 11-03-2001).]

Yes, I've seen this before! It's great!

biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Larry's smile is so beautiful.... it's like heaven to see it.... and I'll never get sick of seeing the babyface flash a grin, but they're also something very sexy about his serious side.......

------------------
~ Katie ~
Freedom looks like too many choices....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

OH YUMMY! He has the most gorgeous smile! Along with other gorgeous traits. :p

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

Happy Birthday to my bedmate, Larry! Keep poppin them buttons!

"You begin to feel like a fish bowl. You get some girls who just stare, never come near, never speak. Weird."

Larry, 1987

Awwwwww I love Larry's beautiful smile, when he does smile it's like a rare Gem, so beautiful and it doesn't happen everyday
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

The above smiley is what I would like to do to that man when he smiles.

Or when he's serious.

Or when he's playing the drums.

Or when he's sleeping.

You get the general idea.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

April--He gave us that smile.....!!!!!

------------------

I had posted this link in here awhile ago. It is a cute page...love to see Larry smile.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hmm...time for a nice cold shower!

------------------

Speaking of Larry smiles, the picture on "Have Another Grape" that I would just *LOVE* to have is the one with the guys clowning around and Larry's being the silliest. Does anyone have this picture that I can save to my picture collection? I would love it - it looks like it's during the Zooropa era - they're all wearing their Lemon uniforms and there's a big ol' moon behind them. Tee hee. Must be me, then.
biggrin.gif
Moonie. heh.

Moonie
smile.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Speaking of Larry smiles, the picture on "Have Another Grape" that I would just *LOVE* to have is the one with the guys clowning around and Larry's being the silliest. Does anyone have this picture that I can save to my picture collection? I would love it - it looks like it's during the Zooropa era - they're all wearing their Lemon uniforms and there's a big ol' moon behind them. Tee hee. Must be me, then.
biggrin.gif
Moonie. heh.

Moonie
smile.gif

I know which pic you are talking about. The only one I can find though is the one of them from that shoot where they are not goofing around.

I'm sure one of the PLEBA chicas here has it though!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
biggrin.gif
Moonie. heh.

Moonie
smile.gif

Is this one??

qa74564.jpg

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club