Killing Kittens, my sig line explained.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
When MiniFly sees too many Bono pics, this happens:

godkills.jpg

Last edited:
This only counts for girls right? If it includes guys, there wouldn't be a kitty left on the planet. :lmao:

:( I've just loved and lost too many, and recently lost one very tragically and don't look forward to my favorite pastime, my only escape from reality, looking at hot Bono pics becoming referred to as 'killing kittens' with a bunch of laughy faces. :(

Hope someone understands how I feel:(

I understand how you feel because I just lost a cat I loved very much. I've seen this joke plenty of times.. could be funny to some but to others it touches a nerve.

U2Kitten said:
:( I've just loved and lost too many, and recently lost one very tragically and don't look forward to my favorite pastime, my only escape from reality, looking at hot Bono pics becoming referred to as 'killing kittens' with a bunch of laughy faces. :(

Hope someone understands how I feel:(

:banghead: It's a joke! I've got cats coming our of my ears, if this was anywhere near serious, I wouldn't laugh at it.

MiniFly said:

:banghead: It's a joke! I've got cats coming our of my ears, if this was anywhere near serious, I wouldn't laugh at it.

DUH. I know it's a 'joke' but not all jokes strike everyone as funny. I never meant for you to change your sig and I can't stop people from laughing at this, I just hope it never stoops to the point where we can't have a good hot Bono pic thread without someone calling it 'let's kill some kittens' or 'LOL how many kittens died when we saw that one' I just think that's tasteless, and sad. :down: :(

That's all I'm going to say.

Back
Top Bottom