I've been inspired to start a new thread...BONO KISSES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
Ok I know we have a Bono mouth thread but this is reserved for kissing...for those warm and "fuzzie" pictures where everyone goes "darn I wish I were that girl!!!"

rocca-bono-ali02.jpg

334368%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E839%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239855%3B47%3Cnu0mrj

334368%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E839%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239856589%3Bnu0mrj

334368%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E839%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239856589%3Cnu0mrj

Post away!!!

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

The only time I've ever envied Liam...

bono_gross.jpg

PS...I love it, the address for this pic calls it "gross"

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Found a couple of more

dubfreedom6.jpg

334368%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E839%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398577976nu0mrj

334368%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E839%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398577978nu0mrj

334368%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E839%3E688%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239857797%3Anu0mrj

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by femaleorgazmatron:
oh my...... don't make me break out my edge/bono kissy pics..... meow.
plz do!! i just cant get enough of that lovey dovey stuff!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
oh my...... don't make me break out my edge/bono kissy pics..... meow.
plz do!! i just cant get enough of that lovey dovey stuff!!!
biggrin.gif

you asked for it........ *revs up slash engine* WAAAAoHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

bef01.jpg

bef12.jpg

bef24.jpg

befnew3.jpg

befnew4.jpg

------------------
edgedgedgedgedge 0:)

AIM: motorcade1027 or edge bunny

OH God the Bono-Ali pic is cute!!!They?re so meant to be.

I dare Bono to kiss Larry....lmao Mr. Snarly would probably punch him. Amazing how this thread went from cute, to gross, to racy...great pictures and welcome to the forum femaleorgazmatron.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

befnew4.jpg

[/B]

I have to caption this one...
Edge:"Bono! I'm trying really hard here to finish the song...lay off for three more chords!"
That's what ran through my head when I saw it
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mbi16:
I dare Bono to kiss Larry....lmao Mr. Snarly would probably punch him.

And if anyone could find a pic of this, I promise you my first born.
biggrin.gif
::thud::

The Ali-Bono kisses are precious. Notice she's always got her eyes closed? Awwwwwwww!
wink.gif

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how frigging gross, kissing other guys!!!! how ass nasty!!!!!! they look like the stuff from ratemypoo.com, dey look ugly and stupidddd!!! this isnt right!!
Originally posted by zooropamanda:
bonokissadam.jpg

Originally posted by Chelsy:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how frigging gross, kissing other guys!!!! how ass nasty!!!!!! they look like the stuff from ratemypoo.com, dey look ugly and stupidddd!!! this isnt right!!

Ummmm I was going to point out the fact that in many cultures it is not considered icky pooo yucky for guys to kiss each other. However, considering where the opinion came from.....I'll repost these for the fun of it

bef01.jpg

bonokissadam.jpg

------------------
Daisy

Official Member of S.C.
Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 05-05-2002).]

bef01.jpg

bef12.jpg

bef24.jpg

befnew3.jpg

befnew4.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for posting these gorgeous pics of Bono and The Edge!!
And the person who said they didn't like pics of guys kissing -- when the guys are this hot, how can you complain?

Originally posted by Chelsy:

Then I guess you wouldn't like this one much either...

bono_gross.jpg

:::evil grin:::

Ok....Chelsy

Will you please fuck off and stop posting stuff like this. You really need to grow up before you start posting in places like this. Maybe you can cut your teeth at a Backstreet Boys or N*SYC forum and when you have gained some knowledge about life and the world you can come back here and post again. Some people think at 13, they know everything and can take on the world. Let me tell you...you cant and you are wrong!!! This you will realise when you are older and wiser hopefully.

You've got to relax, let people live and be...if they want to talk about shagging Bono, let them, it isnt harming anyone.

Note: Bono doesnt read this and 'get mad'.

Really, if you dont like it leave, you are not going to change the minds of anyone around here with your childish remarks.

To everyone else, I apologise for interupting this thread, I know it should have been posted elsewhere but I cant stand kids like this. So yeah....move forward, keep on posting your Bono Kisses!

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by bono_man:
Ok....Chelsy

Will you please fuck off and stop posting stuff like this. You really need to grow up before you start posting in places like this. Maybe you can cut your teeth at a Backstreet Boys or N*SYC forum and when you have gained some knowledge about life and the world you can come back here and post again. Some people think at 13, they know everything and can take on the world. Let me tell you...you cant and you are wrong!!! This you will realise when you are older and wiser hopefully.

You've got to relax, let people live and be...if they want to talk about shagging Bono, let them, it isnt harming anyone.

Note: Bono doesnt read this and 'get mad'.

Really, if you dont like it leave, you are not going to change the minds of anyone around here with your childish remarks.

To everyone else, I apologise for interupting this thread, I know it should have been posted elsewhere but I cant stand kids like this. So yeah....move forward, keep on posting your Bono Kisses!

thank you!
smile.gif

------------------
AIM: MissVelvetDress

Official Member of the S.C. Gang

Back
Top Bottom