It is too Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Somewhere in the world anyway. Okay, so I'm coming into work late tomorrow and didn't want to miss any of the festivities so thought I would usher in Friday a mite early.
Many, many thanks to erised for her awesome screen captures last week (Edge in leather :drool: ) and for encouraging my Edge foot fetish :shifty: .

I will start this week with a wondrous gem created by the incredible Kristie. I know that some of our vacationing Edgers are starting to return and I didn't want any of them to miss this! Welcome back to them and Happy Friday to all!!

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

Now that's what I call a proper kick-off to the weekend!!! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Hi Edge girls:wave: Hi Larry/Edge girls:wave:
Im back from Madrid. Im ready to do some serious posting
of the Edge kind:yes: but first im gonna post these 2 pics
I found on a travel web site of Spain. When I develop my pics
I will post a few of them.

This area is called Plaza Mayor and basically its a plaza
a hangout for the spaniards. This place is about 400yrs old.
madridplazas07cr.jpg

This place called El Parque Retiro, its a park and one of the most beautiful places that I have ever seen.
madridparks02cr.jpg

:wave: Hiya Esther! Welcome back!!

:sigh: I'm sorry guys, but I'm without home computer again so I can't post any of the new Edge stills I made. :( I'll try to post some of the other ones I have uploaded before I leave work today, but after that I may not be on the rest of the weekend...it sucks. I'm having PLEBA withdrawls. :|

Hey Esther!!! I hope you had fun on your trip! Wow, those places from the pics are beautiful!

newedgiepiesnow2.JPG

I'll post s'mere tonight coz it's Friday and I don't have a life. :|

Hi fj:wave: Hi erised:wave:

So are we still gonna fill this thread up with Edge pics?
I hope so. Well im gonna post a few and i'll see what happens.

This picture make me miss the long hair
jtedgehairblowing.jpg

Kind of a big pic, but so worth the wait cuz he looks so adorable.
edgelegscrossed.jpg

This is the latest picture of Edge, it was taken last week. U2kitten posted this in another thread.
edgeguy.jpg

3366234%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E23233595%3A6447ot1lsi

Y'all are killing me with these Baby Edge pictures!!!

3365%3B%3B3523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23233688%3B3876ot1lsi

edgelegscrossed.jpg

Okay, so site maintenance sort of rained on our little Edge parade, how about a major posting frenzy next week to make up for it?

dsmith2904 said:
Y'all are killing me with these Baby Edge pictures!!!

3365%3B%3B3523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23233688%3B3876ot1lsi

edgelegscrossed.jpg

Okay, so site maintenance sort of rained on our little Edge parade, how about a major posting frenzy next week to make up for it?

Definitely:yes: I'll have some more baby Edge for ya. But i have a request, I think that lovely Edge gif:drool: should be mandatory every Friday.

wha? only 10 replies? i would add a pic or two, but sadly, my computer decided to fry over and this computer is extremely old and slow, so nothing really loads correctly- or loads at all..but i shall definitely post pics when i get everything together which should be next week :( mmmm edge.....:drool:

yay!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SAW EDGE AND BONO ON THE GOLDEN GLOBES. EDGE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. HE IS WEARING A BLACK DRESS SHIRT AND BLACK SUIT JACKET, I DID NOT SEE HIS PANTS. AND HE ALSO SPOKE. OK IM GOING BACK TO MY TV, I HOPE U2 WIN FOR BEST SONG.

Edgie's lookin' gooooooooooooood~

SpanishEyes21 said:
yay!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SAW EDGE AND BONO ON THE GOLDEN GLOBES. EDGE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. HE IS WEARING A BLACK DRESS SHIRT AND BLACK SUIT JACKET, I DID NOT SEE HIS PANTS. AND HE ALSO SPOKE. OK IM GOING BACK TO MY TV, I HOPE U2 WIN FOR BEST SONG.

I know! Wasn't Edge quite stunning last night?!? He's so cute! :cute:

He and Morleigh make such a nice couple... they look so good together! :yes:

during rene zellwigger's incredibly long and drawn out speech, they showed someone in the audience (i forget who since i was busy playing "where's waldo" and trying to find a black beanie, blue glasses and a certain bald guy) and behind whoever they showed was edge helping himself to some more wine or whatever it was in that bottle...

and then my mom laughed at his shirt...i thought it was cool...

and yeah spanisheyes is back!

and i was wondering what happened on friday with the site...maintence? oh well...

edge waved his hands around a lot when he was talking...

Back
Top Bottom