Irrationalizations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I drove by the Providence Civic Center the other day and I wanted to go and wait in line for U2 to come.

frankie.gif

Sorry for this stupid post. It IS a wednesday though.

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I drove by the Providence Civic Center the other day and I wanted to go and wait in line for U2 to come.

frankie.gif

Sorry for this stupid post. It IS a wednesday though.

This kind of thoughts hits me once in a while as well. Unfortunatly you have to keep going with your normal life otherwise they probably send you to a mental hospital. Ehh, but don't worry, us PLEBA?s will come and rescue you, cause they can't pust us all in, to few places...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

I can't wait to go in line... my friend and I were just talking about that today!
I can not wait another 15 days!!!!!! too long!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Back
Top Bottom