in love with bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jts.jpg

hotlook.jpg

one5.jpg

stucksmile.jpg

U2Kitten said:
The Fly was hot :drool: One of his best looks was the Fly look in the rare pics you see him without shades. I love the way he looked with his baby blue eyes and that black hair and the pale freckled face with no stubble :love: Gorgeous!

The Fly in concert all liquidly leather{pleather, plastic-vinyl, whatever], sensuous moves, lit up in rock & roll colors of red, electric blues, purples, orange etc :drool: !!!!!!!!!

Speaking of facial hair, I think he looked sexy with a little facial hair when he was young and had long hair, as in some of the pics that have been posted. But IMO once he got older, the last 10 years, stubble makes him look like a bum in some pics. A teeny bit is okay but when it's a lot of stubble but not quite a beard, he looks homeless. The Oscars beard was hot though.

:sigh: When I see too much stubble on him, it reminds of the times my dad was severly depressed and wouldn't shave for ? 2 weeks at a time. :yuck: can't help it- it's such an immediate, viseral reaction for me.

Mysterious Ways video Bono :hyper: :drunk: :faint: {drunk on his sensuality/sexuality there} Singing & song wonderful, too :laugh:

JT Bono more :drool:!!!!!! that flowing hair, that beauty of face, eyes, that body.... those shirtless with vest videos! Have I made myself clear?

Now he usually looks more handsomely hot !!! Sometimes depending on expression tilt of face, he can look beautiful, too.

*** I never knew.... until you & others on this thread and one thread not too far back posted the stills.... that him shirtless {with the suspenders} was from Rattle & Hum***!!!

*I've never seen R&H, so how would I have known*. But I hope by /before this year is over!

Course there are the psychological/emotional things about him, which you expressed many of them...very important , they are!

he's not afraid, usually, to show his emotions. His caring/empathy & humour!

Last edited:
Right on Dazzled! :up: But you HAVE to get yourself a copy of Rattle and Hum :drool: :combust: ;)

U2Kitten said:
the last 10 years, stubble makes him look like a bum in some pics. A teeny bit is okay but when it's a lot of stubble but not quite a beard, he looks homeless. The Oscars beard was hot though.

:eeklaugh:

Homeless?! Oh, no way! :wink:

With the charisma and personality that Bono got I somehow don't care what he looks like - he could have all his hair shaven off, "normal haircut", mullet or long hair, beard, stubble, no beard - I'd still see him as a beautiful (and very attractive) man no matter what... :love:

... but, of course, I've got my favourite era... :heart: JT-:bono: :heart:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Right on Dazzled! :up:

Yep. Couldn't agree more with what you said about the JT era and the "Mysterious Ways" video and his personality. :).

Originally posted by U2Kitten
But you HAVE to get yourself a copy of Rattle and Hum :drool: :combust: ;)

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:.

If you're into the late 80s look, you will adore that movie. Seriously. I swear, you'll be drooling from start to finish. :D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
If you're into the late 80s look, you will adore that movie. Seriously. I swear, you'll be drooling from start to finish. :D.

:yes: She said it ^^ :yes: :up: ...and I agree 100% :yes: You'll never let that dvd out of sight once you've bought it and seen it the first time - trust me! :wink:

... and yes, there might be a little drooling - just a little! :lol:

Moonlit_Angel said:
I think I have the whole freakin' thing practically memorized by now. :p

I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one! :wink: :lol:

Merc said:

:yes: She said it ^^ :yes: :up: ...and I agree 100% :yes: You'll never let that dvd out of sight once you've bought it and seen it the first time - trust me! :wink:

... and yes, there might be a little drooling - just a little! :lol:

Yes, there might be a little... :lol:
Keep lots of fresh water nearby to prevent dehydration from drooling... :wink: :drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Can you imagine if we all got together for a U2 movie day? OMG!! The place would be screaming!!! We could get one of those big plasma TV's and sit around droling all day at the boys!!:drool: :yes:

Meanwhile, the boyfriends and husbands can "watch the game"on the TV in the other room so as not to disturb our "Bono time" .:wink: (or Edge time,Larry time,Adam time...:bono: :adam: :edge: :larry: )

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
Can you imagine if we all got together for a U2 movie day? OMG!! The place would be screaming!!! We could get one of those big plasma TV's and sit around droling all day at the boys!!:drool: :yes:

:lol:! *Nods*...oh, that would be FUN! What a great way to spend a day-chilling with friends and gushing over cute guys. :D.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
Meanwhile, the boyfriends and husbands can "watch the game"on the TV in the other room so as not to disturb our "Bono time" .:wink: (or Edge time,Larry time,Adam time...:bono: :adam: :edge: :larry: )

Hehe, yeah, good idea...wouldn't want to scare them (to be fair, they can watch videos and stuff of all the female celebrities they think are hot).

Also, don't worry about having the Sydney concert memorized...I think a lot of us here have a lot of the stuff we have on tapes or whatever memorized, too. I mean, when someone can refer to exact moments in videos that they love, and everybody else instantly knows what they're talking about without having any visual aids to recall that certain part (even though we all post them anyway just for the heck of it)...you know that we've all got it bad.

Angela

umm has got rattle and hum and U2 go home on dvd as popmart and elevation concerts on on video.... invites you all around to view them with me and drool as much as you like:drool: :wink:
I got my husband into U2 by playing rattle and Hum film over and over again really loud with surround sound, espicially Bad.. till he was converted :D

Sue DeNym said:
:yes: I think if there was ever a PLEBA movie night, that scene would be shown over and over and over...

Shirtless Bono, prowling the stage like a lion... :love:

That infamous shot of the Edge... :ohmy:

Bono hugging Adam... :cute:

Fangirl paradise! :)

:yes: :D :applaud:...that'd be awesome.

annj, that sounds like a good plan to me. And yay for your husband getting into them. :up: :).

Angela

Sue DeNym said:

:yes: I think if there was ever a PLEBA movie night, that scene would be shown over and over and over...

Shirtless Bono, prowling the stage like a lion... :love:

That infamous shot of the Edge... :ohmy:

Bono hugging Adam... :cute:

Fangirl paradise! :)

:drool: :drool: :drool:

annj said:
umm has got rattle and hum and U2 go home on dvd as popmart and elevation concerts on on video.... invites you all around to view them with me and drool as much as you like:drool: :wink:
I got my husband into U2 by playing rattle and Hum film over and over again really loud with surround sound, espicially Bad.. till he was converted :D

That's the way to do it...:yes:...sort of a U2 brainwashing :eyebrow:... but it's for their own good!:lol::wink:

Moonlit_Angel said:

:lol:! *Nods*...oh, that would be FUN! What a great way to spend a day-chilling with friends and gushing over cute guys. :D.

Yes, it would! :D

Hehe, yeah, good idea...wouldn't want to scare them (to be fair, they can watch videos and stuff of all the female celebrities they think are hot).

I know my guy likes Shakira and I will gladly load him up with her DVD's. He would love that except that I would be in the next room drooling over Bono!! I always tell him I don't care if he watches her,she's hot !!! Fair is fair. It's like when I am watching Bono...well...:uhoh: maybe not exactly..:lol:

He doesn't really understand my fascination with Bono. Actually... he doesn't even know about it!!!:lol: I think if he knew how sexy I think Bono is when he is looking in the camera...well.. ..you know how men are...:shrug:

Also, don't worry about having the Sydney concert memorized...I think a lot of us here have a lot of the stuff we have on tapes or whatever memorized, too. I mean, when someone can refer to exact moments in videos that they love, and everybody else instantly knows what they're talking about without having any visual aids to recall that certain part (even though we all post them anyway just for the heck of it)...you know that we've all got it bad.

Angela

We still have to get you a copy of that Sydney show,girl!!!:sexywink: Bono is so unbelievably HOT in that...:drool:

Keocmb said:
What Sydney show?

Why don't I know about this? :reject:

It's Live From Sydney:Zoo TV. It's U2's concert filmed in Sydney,Australia around 1994 (or maybe 1993,not exactly sure) during the Zoo TV tour . It's great!:applaud:

When I first watched this show, I did not think it sounded very good. Mind you, I had just got the Elevation DVD and was comparing the sound of both of them which is unfair but I digress... :reject:

Anyhow, it slowly grew on me especially after watching and re-watching the show (in particular the song "Angel of Harlem" which is featured in my signature:love:). I tell you,Bono was just beyond sexy in some of those close-ups! I only wish there were more of them. LOL! I am a greedy girl, I love to see that man close-up..:tongue:

I want a close-up of that face
Here comes the big car chase
MIAMI!
My mammy...

Sorry,:uhoh:I love that song!!:wink:

Anyway,if you get the chance,buy it! You will not be sorry you did unless you don't like to see Bono, pushing his gorgeous black hair back as he sweats and gyrates in tight black pants and his shirt unbuttoned exposing his sumptuous hairy chest...

OMG! Is it all of a sudden really hot in here?!!!:combust::ohmy:

Last edited:
Heh, who doesn't like to see close-ups of Bono (I love that song "Miami", too, by the way. Possibly one of the strangest songs I've ever heard in my life, but yet there's something about it that just makes it cool...)?

Billie Midol said:
I know my guy likes Shakira and I will gladly load him up with her DVD's. He would love that except that I would be in the next room drooling over Bono!! I always tell him I don't care if he watches her,she's hot !!! Fair is fair. It's like when I am watching Bono...well...:uhoh: maybe not exactly..:lol:

LOL...it's pretty close, then. He likes Shakira, eh?

He doesn't really understand my fascination with Bono. Actually... he doesn't even know about it!!!:lol: I think if he knew how sexy I think Bono is when he is looking in the camera...well.. ..you know how men are...:shrug:

Hehe, yeah. My dad always jokes about my crush on Bono, too (although yesterday, he did say that he could see why girls would like him-he's a nice guy, has an accent (which is always bound to get girls going crazy), and so on. He also said that while musicians like Mick Jagger attract the bad girls, Bono attracts the good ones. Anyone else agree with that statement?).

We still have to get you a copy of that Sydney show,girl!!!:sexywink: Bono is so unbelievably HOT in that...:drool:

Hehe, ah, just from the way you talk about it, I'm dying to see it, especially the "Angel Of Harlem" part! :D :hyper:. It sounds like an awesome concert. And I don't think you'll find too many girls here who will object to seeing Bono running his hand through his hair, moving around, wearing a leather outfit with his shirt unbuttoned, so...I think we're safe in regards to that.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Heh, who doesn't like to see close-ups of Bono (I love that song "Miami", too, by the way. Possibly one of the strangest songs I've ever heard in my life, but yet there's something about it that just makes it cool...)?

I love Bono close-ups and the song MIAMI!!! I have a DVD of him singing that during the POP tour in Las Vegas.He justs struts around the stage with his hands in his pockets singing into his headset microphone...quite the showman! :sexywink:

LOL...it's pretty close, then. He likes Shakira, eh?

Yes, he does and so do I. LOL! I was so happy when I found out he likes her,too! I think she is one of the only younger female singers that has real talent. She's beautiful and is a great entertainer! :up:

Hehe, yeah. My dad always jokes about my crush on Bono, too (although yesterday, he did say that he could see why girls would like him-he's a nice guy, has an accent (which is always bound to get girls going crazy), and so on. He also said that while musicians like Mick Jagger attract the bad girls, Bono attracts the good ones. Anyone else agree with that statement?).

Emmm...define good?:macdevil::angel: LOL! Actually, I agree!! Bono DEFINITELY attracts girls who are good people,he has that aura of sweet sexiness combined with basic decency.
But I think there are plenty of bad girls who like Bono,too.. in fact some are actually good girls who become bad girls when they look at Bono..:shifty::bono:

Hehe, ah, just from the way you talk about it, I'm dying to see it, especially the "Angel Of Harlem" part! :D :hyper:. It sounds like an awesome concert. And I don't think you'll find too many girls here who will object to seeing Bono running his hand through his hair, moving around, wearing a leather outfit with his shirt unbuttoned, so...I think we're safe in regards to that.

Angela

Oh, he is just so...you have to see it!!!:drool:

Billie Midol said:
I love Bono close-ups and the song MIAMI!!! I have a DVD of him singing that during the POP tour in Las Vegas.He justs struts around the stage with his hands in his pockets singing into his headset microphone...quite the showman! :sexywink:

Hehe, cool. Yeah, he's definitely a showman...he'll do anything to get your attention.

Yes, he does and so do I. LOL! I was so happy when I found out he likes her,too! I think she is one of the only younger female singers that has real talent. She's beautiful and is a great entertainer! :up:

That is cool. I don't mind her, either, at least, not from the small amount of stuff I've heard by her. Besides, her song "Underneath Your Clothes" is special to me, 'cause I danced with my crush that I'd told you about a while back, the one who I said had mannerisms similar to Bono's, to that song at prom a couple years back. :D.

Emmm...define good?:macdevil::angel: LOL!

Hehe...:evil: :shifty:...

Actually, I agree!! Bono DEFINITELY attracts girls who are good people,he has that aura of sweet sexiness combined with basic decency.

LOL, yeah, that's what I'm referring to.

But I think there are plenty of bad girls who like Bono,too.. in fact some are actually good girls who become bad girls when they look at Bono..:shifty::bono:

Haha, true, very, very true...

Oh, he is just so...you have to see it!!!:drool:

Ah, I'd love to. For now, though, your sig is good enough.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

That is cool. I don't mind her, either, at least, not from the small amount of stuff I've heard by her. Besides, her song "Underneath Your Clothes" is special to me, 'cause I danced with my crush that I'd told you about a while back, the one who I said had mannerisms similar to Bono's, to that song at prom a couple years back. :D.

Yes, I remember. :sexywink: That's a good song to slow dance to..:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom