I'll be back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Granny, you are Such an appreciated presence here amongst us; I hope you know that. I'm pretty new around here, but I lurked for awhile first, and your name was I believe the first I learned to recognize and say 'ooh, I gotta see what U2Granny posted!'

Know that there are a lot of people including myself who will be holding you in their thoughts and prayers, wishing you only the very best and the speediest of recoveries :hug:

I will miss you, U2granny! Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. My sis Swandiver had the same about 1-1/2 years ago. If you would like someone to talk to about it, I'm sure she would be happy to do so!

:hug:

Good luck to you! I had the "dreaded" hysterectomy 9/03. make sure you let everyone pamper you and rest, rest, rest. Lay around in your jammies even when you feel well -- because once they know you're feeling better, it's all back to normal. ;-)

I took a photo of Bono with me to the hospital in my purse -- one a friend of mine took while he was in Indianapolis during the Heartland tour. Il'l be thinking about you!

Heh -- I posted this after first reading U2Granny's post ... without reading my sis's post above mine. ;-) Yes, I would be glad to talk hysterectomies with you.

Back
Top Bottom