I think my puter is possessed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay this is really weird, but every once and a while my cursor will just move on it's own.

I will have my hand on the mouse, not moving it and the cursor will move across the screen....

It's freaky :eek:

It's not a virus because I update my Norton once a week and run frequent scans.

That's pretty weird, Daisy.

Sometimes my cursor will just disappear. I can click on things but I can't see where I'm clicking. I just re-boot when that happens.

Sometimes my computer screen will start moving up and down on its own or my computer freezes and then un freezes with a different web page on it then what i was orignally looking at!

madonna's child said:
That's pretty weird, Daisy.

Sometimes my cursor will just disappear. I can click on things but I can't see where I'm clicking. I just re-boot when that happens.

The computers where I used to work did that.... I don't know why - it might just be an operating malfunction of some sort.

Oooooooooh.... Madonna's child, I *LOVE* your Avatar.

Scully is my nickname (my first name is Dana, my middle initial starts with K) and I was obsessed with X-Files for years. Nothing and no one came between me and my TV on Friday nights, then Sunday nights. Nuh-uh. People knew better than to even call. :D

I loved that show until Mulder left. It just wasn't the same and I didn't agree with Chris Carter at all trying to "reinvent" the series by bringing on new people and thinking we would all just love it to pieces. Yeah, right. Nothing makes up for the chemistry between Mulder and Scully. Nothing.

OK... enough rambling. :D

Moonie :D

Last edited:
daisybean said:
Okay this is really weird, but every once and a while my cursor will just move on it's own.

I will have my hand on the mouse, not moving it and the cursor will move across the screen....

It's freaky :eek:

It's not a virus because I update my Norton once a week and run frequent scans.

I'm using my jedi mind power to screw with your computer :yes:

My computer does the following

1.Switches the time by itself[last nite it said 7.30 AM when it was really 12.30 AM.]
2.Switces the date by itself[last nite it also said October 31 heh heh heh Larry's birthday :D.]
3.Screen goes black.
4.Types by itself.
5.Mouse moves by itself also.

O as anyone who's ever talked to me on IM knows.... my computer likes to spontaneously reset itself.

Back
Top Bottom