I knew there was something I had to do... Tres!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want cake. But like...not in the morning. They always do that for birthdays at work too, like "happy birthday x! everyone eat cake and stuff!" And the student workers are like "wtf, it's 9am, we just woke up."

In other news, kitty likes Russell Crowe. Not that I blame her. :shifty:
Picture%20215.JPG

(Good job me forgetting to turn off the flash. And yes, I need to clean my monitor.)

Picture%20220.JPG

ok, I think I'm going to break down...

If one of y'alls have all the new songs (i.e. new album, any other new songs around) and I give you somewhere to upload them, would you do it for me?
I'm having trouble with the links in the other forum.

*puppy dog eyes*
puppy.jpg

Kristie said:
I have a tendency to wake up and immediately want something sweet. I'll sit up and be like "COOOOOOOOOOOKIE"

cookie.gif

and that's good enough for me . . . :lol:

no I have that song running through my head (which is not a bad thing) :) Sesame Street, has been and always will be, classic :up:

These kids today, with their Barnies and their Teletubbies :no:

Kristie said:

If one of y'alls have all the new songs (i.e. new album, any other new songs around) and I give you somewhere to upload them, would you do it for me?

*puppy dog eyes*
puppy.jpg

I can e-mail you A Man and A Woman if you like, I don't have any of the other ones saved :(

Kristie said:

*puppy dog eyes*
puppy.jpg

Sure Kristie. I have the album and 4 B-sides.

why are you a terrible person?

and I knew you wouldn't let me down, Lies :)
eeh.. I'ma PM you so any bad people reading this don't use my purdue ftp for evil

disclaimer: I'm currently a little high... legally, of course, prescription opium-based painkillers. I'm out of migrane pills so I took some vicodin. Dave called me a stoner.

Anyway, so everyone's getting scarves again for christmas because I'm still poor. My stepmom is one of those huge Bush supporters, she had a picture of him on the mantle for a long time... but she's not the brightest bulb in the box. She's one of those really hardcore "you're anti-american if you don't have a bush bumper sticker and I only eat freedom fries" kind of people.
Anyway, I was thinking she'd like it if I made her a red, white, and blue scarf, showing off her patriotism and all. Dave suggested I make it a third red, a third white, and a third blue. I laughed for about three days at that. I know she'd never pick up on that being the french flag... and... it's so funny... but some little part inside me feels kind of bad. A little.
I think I'm an evil stepdaughter.
heheehe, deb wearing a french flag scarf.. heh.
I want to!! But it's mean...

conscience.jpg

ok, so you know that 5 sexiest men alive thread?

I was sitting here showing dave how to tell if you posted in a thread... and he noticed the little black dot in that one.
Oops.
:reject:

:lol:

I had sushi once. It was at a foreign exchange student named Tomo's graduation party. He liked me. A lot.

and now, a moment of "You all wish you had 2 year olds as cute as I was!"

7-85.jpg

dammit! :mad: I'm writing this term paper for POLS 276 and my topic is Protestantism in Latin America. Basically, I have to write this hugelong paper on my plan for regional economic development based on protestantism and I have to back it all up with stats. So Prof. gives me good source of stats, HUGE pdf full of them, but ITS ALL IN SPANISH!!! :banghead: Damn her and her frickin bilingual expectations! I haven't taken Spanish since 3rd grade and I'm only taking this class for core credit :rant:

Keocmb said:

I think my 2 year old nephew is on your tail.

oooh so now you want to bring in non-nuclear family?

8-86BathingBeauty.jpg

that's my cousin Akuah, many moons ago
(and me on the swing in the back)

Akuah's baby is cuter, but I am lacking in pictures of her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom