I knew there was something I had to do... Tres!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Beth! :hug: :dance:
hb2.gif

...assuming you still read this. Happy Birthday even if you don't! :D

So who's up for a road trip? It's 38 degrees here with windchill, I'm thinking...Florida?
mechant8.gif

Ultraviolet Light said:
Happy Birthday Beth! :hug: :dance:
hb2.gif

...assuming you still read this. Happy Birthday even if you don't! :D

So who's up for a road trip? It's 38 degrees here with windchill, I'm thinking...Florida?
mechant8.gif

happy birthday beth!

I missed that smiley.

you know what that reminds me of that we also haven't seen in a while?

brooce.gif

dandy said:
:confused:

those are, um, a little frightening. who is that with his pants falling off?

*think i missed an inside joke*

Those are old photo-shopped pics from the old original thread. That loverly B&W naughty pic is one Mr. Bruce Springsteen :ohmy:

Beth.......why does my kitten eat wood? She keeps chewing on my little side table and breaking splinters off. Then she eats the splinter unless I can pry her mouth open in time. It's rather unnerving.

It may just be that she's still teething - you could try cleaning it with one of those orange wood cleaners, cats don't like the smell of citrus - she'd probbably just stay away from it then.

I have another cat question for Beth :)

Worf doesn't really react to catnip, but for some reason loves the smell of BenGay :lol: When my Dad uses it, Worf stays near him and almost seems "high" - is there some chemical in BenGay or sports cream that cats like?

It's a silly question, but I've always wondered about it :reject:

Broooooooooooce

I know way too much about 19th century privies these days :crack:
I :heart: research.

When Dougal was teething, mom would grab him now and them and sit and pull out his baby teeth. It gave me flashbacks to my childhood. She saves his teeth, too. I think my mom has some serious empty nest syndrome.

So, I'm apparently going to present this paper I'm writing about bathrooms at an archaeological conference next year. The problem is, I have like NO DATA. I'm writing about gender differentiation among the privies we uncovered during field school, but this requires gender specific artifacts, which are seriously lacking. It's okay though. The main purpose for my writing right now is to send to grad schools as my example of scholarly writing, and I'd be happy even if I had to conclude my paper with "Ok, we didn't find the segregation we thought we would. Oops."

Kristie said:
I'd be happy even if I had to conclude my paper with "Ok, we didn't find the segregation we thought we would. Oops."

That was the best part about my Social Science Statistics paper - it was like 23 pages long and I was basically like "yeah, so none of my hypotheses were statistically significant...at least we know what DOESN'T work now!"

I have like 5 term papers due in the same week this semester (3 on the same day) and I don't even have topics for any of them yet. :reject: Huzzah procrastination!

"She's as common as an angry woman in an Ibsen play!"
-The Simpsons
Well, one of the Simpsons. Or someone on the Simpsons. I was only half watching.
I think I need sleep.

Im posting just so you can all see the avatar and sig i made :laugh:
it was the first time ive ever successfully made anything like that without screwing up and getting irked:wink:
Now every time I post I can look at it and say
"who put that sexy thing up there, oh it was me:cute:"

Keocmb said:
Next week I have to present my research paper on foreign policy and African debt. :crack:

I can't believe I'm quoting my own post.

Ladies, in doing my research for this project I stumbled across this website. First 8
I found it VERY powerful and I know a lot of you hold interest in DATA and Bono's work with Africa.

Oh, and u2bonogirl I just mentioned this in another thread but your sig is BEAUTIFUL.

Edited because I spelled "thread" wrong. :faint:

Last edited:
Weird! We're having a party w/ cake right now too. Our college passed some accreditation thing and now we get cake. But I have a huge canker sore and a dentist appointment later on. Maybe they can zap me w/ some liquid nitrogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom