I knew there was something I had to do... Tres!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristie said:
I miss that 80s station.
I drive the long way to other home sometimes so I can listen to the 80s station out of peru

We used to have one in Ft. Myers, too, but then it went bye-bye. :(

The ice has finally melted for the most part here. I tried to go visit one of my sons yesterday. As I was sitting along the side of the road (facing the wrong direction) I decided maybe I should just go home since I was pointed that way.:ohmy:

Oh boy! I sure hope one treatment with the cortisone does it. The novacaine has worn off and OUCH! I'm glad that's over for now. When we got home my daughter asked if I needed help getting out of the car. I said no. She said she looked over as I stepped out and I just disappeared. I didn't realize my leg was still so numb.:| She didn't need to laugh quite so hard.

u2granny said:
Oh boy! I sure hope one treatment with the cortisone does it. The novacaine has worn off and OUCH! I'm glad that's over for now. When we got home my daughter asked if I needed help getting out of the car. I said no. She said she looked over as I stepped out and I just disappeared. I didn't realize my leg was still so numb.:| She didn't need to laugh quite so hard.

I'm not laughing either :shifty:

:hug:

u2granny said:

Did the shot help the pain? I hope you feel better :hug:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Did the shot help the pain? I hope you feel better :hug:

He said it would take four to five days to start working. Guess I should explain. We were both in a goofy mood and I was laughing too, just not quite so hard.

hippy said:
I am disappointed by the U2 tour dates. :(

I thought they were going to come to FL first... ah, well. I hope they will eventually! :)

I am hugely disappointed. The best I can do now is Chicago or Philly. :(

For the first time in my life, I'm not disappointed. Unless there's a big catastrophe, I'll be at four U2 shows this year. I still don't believe myself, but it's only fair that it will happen, after 23 years.

This thread is almost at 500 replies, so...it needs to be closed. Sorry. :(

Feel free to start a new one though to continue! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom