How do you suppose Bono gets so thin???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
21sv7.jpg

:drool: :drool:

BonoFox1 said:

Whoa whoa whoa... What? I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. :huh: Sorry to say, but those are some of the most unflattering pictures of Bono I've ever seen. Not exactly "droolworthy" in any sense of the word. But hey, that's just me. LOL.

Someone leaked Bono's super-secret exercise regime to me!

First, he starts off by jogging five laps around the ellipse. (It's actually been set up in a special warehouse in Dublin.) They found out last tour the Heart wasn't so safe for him to jog around, what with that sharp turn at the bottom and all. He'd kinda miss the turn and OOP! right off the stage. He didn't like having to have spotters there, that's why they did an ellipse, told him to get over the "good for his heart ON the heart" thing he was going for.

Next, he crunches.... Numbers. 10 reps of 100. Sometimes the square root of 548. Y'know, Africa numbers.

He does box. A lot.
Mostly his old pairs of sunglasses he thought he lost. "Oh, here they are!" *puts them in a box*

Last, he has a cool down with walking.... on water.

:D

CMM said:
Someone leaked Bono's super-secret exercise regime to me!

First, he starts off by jogging five laps around the ellipse. (It's actually been set up in a special warehouse in Dublin.) They found out last tour the Heart wasn't so safe for him to jog around, what with that sharp turn at the bottom and all. He'd kinda miss the turn and OOP! right off the stage. He didn't like having to have spotters there, that's why they did an ellipse, told him to get over the "good for his heart ON the heart" thing he was going for.

Next, he crunches.... Numbers. 10 reps of 100. Sometimes the square root of 548. Y'know, Africa numbers.

He does box. A lot.
Mostly his old pairs of sunglasses he thought he lost. "Oh, here they are!" *puts them in a box*

Last, he has a cool down with walking.... on water.

:D

:applaud: :applaud: :bow: :bow:

It really isn't healthy to gain weight then lose it quickly.
Your body gets all confused and your metabolism can go a bit nuts.
He should just get to a heathly weight then stick to it. :mad:

I volunteer to be Bono's personal assistant to make sure he sticks to a healthy diet (cooked by moi) and exercise (very closely supervised:drool: )

:evil: muahahahaha

BonosBaby12 said:

Your hands will be so full that I volunteer to help you out with this tough job :wink:

As a qualified nurse I will have to supervise both of you to ensure that my care plans are been followed correctly

However I will have total responsibility for the weighing and measuring of the whole band :wink: :sexywink:

Well done BonoFox-san...you have passed ze test....hehehe.....Is there a 'Bodyparts Anonymous' group anywhere....ooh I could just stick my finger into that bellybutton.....:drool: :reject:

redhotswami said:
gluey, thanks to your avatar, i hardly pay attention to what you post anymore, and i get stuck for awhile...

much like Shannon's sig :drool:

Oh snap! :wink:. I wish I could make my sig move in slow motion :drool:

You know I wouldn't mind being Bono's personal trainer have a few ideas on what exercises he could do :evil: :giggle:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:lol: Okay, I must admit that I too recognized the Bono bellybutton in Gluey's av straightaway. I'm definitely Bono-obsessed :wink:

Ok you know someone else besides me better own up soon that they DIDN'T recognize it right away! :madwife: lol. Am I losing my touch with my Bono obsession? :sigh:

redhotswami said:
gluey, thanks to your avatar, i hardly pay attention to what you post anymore, and i get stuck for awhile...

much like Shannon's sig :drool:
:reject: Is it wrong that I suffer the same problem with myself....I go to read my posts, and I find myself staring dreamily at my avatar too....hmm glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom