How about that Bono Edge Luv?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:edge: chest :drool: :combust: :faint:

89.jpg

random qustion
why is it in bands tha Leadsinger and Guitarplayer always seem to be the "special" friends in the band (thinks of BonJovi, Th eRolling Stones and others)?
:hmm:
I noticed that some time ago.. answers anyone?

a-mole said:
random qustion
why is it in bands tha Leadsinger and Guitarplayer always seem to be the "special" friends in the band (thinks of BonJovi, Th eRolling Stones and others)?

hehe, I like that "special friends". Maybe because they're generally the main songwriting force? :shrug: Just a guess.

Or maybe because they're both strong personalities and play off of each other better then they do with the rhythm section. ( I know spelled that wrong).

a-mole said:
random qustion

almost always is guitarist-singer or singer-drummer (Metallica), I don't know why, but the case of Edge and Bono... without commentaries :D and I love that relationship ;)

arw9797 said:

Did you just search Bono and Edge? What did you put in? Everytime I try to do a U2 search for pictures on Google I get crap.

I just put "bono edge". (No caps or quotations). I usually put in u2 edge or u2 adam and sometimes I find good stuff.

Edgette said:

I just put "bono edge". (No caps or quotations). I usually put in u2 edge or u2 adam and sometimes I find good stuff.

:hmm: ok I'll give that a try next time I go looking for pictures on Google. I usually put in U2 before the name or if I search for just general U2 pics I put in U2 band because if you just type in U2 there's going to be a million pictures of spy planes. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom