Hey...i'm kinda new here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoifyoureonli said:
you're all against me, ALL OF YOUS! I HAT YOU ALL! *runs off crying to bono and then makes sweet sweet love to him* MUHAHAHA bono lurves ME. *runs off* i'm NOT insane.

DON'T say LURVE!!! It reminds me of Larva's, larva's are GROSS. In grade 4, my teacher made us watch a video of a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, and when it was a larva, it was just gross.

I AM NOT A CRAZY.

Anal

Anal said:

DON'T say LURVE!!! It reminds me of Larva's, larva's are GROSS. In grade 4, my teacher made us watch a video of a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, and when it was a larva, it was just gross.

I AM NOT A CRAZY.

Anal

OMG ROTFLMAO! you're so insane. wtf. LMAO

Fly Bono, Fly!

WTF? lmao anal was looking at my name... :
bonoifyoureoni
The Fly

and she goes, hey look, in your name there's fly, bono, fly. so i look at her and i go, Fly bono, fly? with an insane look

Boooooooooooooomcha, um, hun, i think you need some h-e-l-p from the zoo doctors! hehe, go to zootopia, they'll fix you up! ;) and yes, we said anal. lol

LMAO! anal just looked at me and she goes "you know what i'd like to see? bono's wedding tape." LMAO WHAT An insane.

BrattyIrishPunk said:
I'm taking a brake from the post. My head hurts because I got hit on the head with a soccer... erm... football a few times today.

awww, go take some advil or something! *hugs* stupid soccer...erm...football. *shakes fist* i'll show it. :shame:
:dance:

bonoifyoureonli said:
LMAO! anal just looked at me and she goes "you know what i'd like to see? bono's wedding tape." LMAO WHAT An insane.

At least I'm not wearing HOT PINK SHORT SHORTS and a Lime Green stretchy tank top. ew, you're gross.

Anal

evil.gif

Anus.

Back
Top Bottom