Help, my cat is missing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea. I saw her walking towards the house a couple of houses down from mine.

She seems pretty relieved to be home. One of my boys growls every time she comes near him but I already bathed her so he is just going to have to get over it.

Cats are funny. She came in the house and ran into every room like checking if everything was the same.

Thanks again all. I am no longer heart sick. Now back to concentrating on the new album.

So she was outside! What a great feeling that is to find a lost kitty, I know what a relief it is! :) The boy is growling because of the strange 'outside' smell but if you washed her and he's still doing it, like you said, that's his problem. It will wear off. Or maybe he's mad at her for going out on the town playing around.;)

Glad she's back! My Beckham got out once b/c someone opened the backdoor, which we never used, and walked away. He's trained not to go near the front door unless he has his harness on, but since we rarely use the backdoor, he didn't know any better. Luckily, it was freezing outside so he sat by the house until someone saw him and took him back inside. He was so cold and confused!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Glad she's back! My Beckham got out once b/c someone opened the backdoor, which we never used, and walked away. He's trained not to go near the front door unless he has his harness on, but since we rarely use the backdoor, he didn't know any better. Luckily, it was freezing outside so he sat by the house until someone saw him and took him back inside. He was so cold and confused!

Worf's really good about not trying to get outside. When the door is open, the most I've ever seen her do is sniff at the air :lol:

The cat we had before Worf was just the opposite. Someone would have to guard the door when bringing in groceries, because that cat would run outside and hide under the cars, he was fast too :yikes:

Saki always tries to dart out the front door, but I live in an apt and the front door leads to the hallway, which is mostly enclosed so I always have enough time to get him because there is really no where for him to go lol.

Zoey will stick her head out the door, look around and run back in the house. I think she is still traumatized because one night last year my bf came home and he didnt see her shoot out the door and he closed the door and went to bed :| She was in the hall all night!! My neighbor knocked on my door at 6am holding her. I almost had a heart attack. :no:

The back patio door leads to outside so I am always very careful about not letting them run out when I go out there. They are pretty good about having no desire to go out that door. I think the front door is more fascinating because they cant see what's on the other side like the back door, where they sit and stare out all day so they already know what's out there. :laugh:

Oh Sicy how scary, I'm glad you had that inside ahall and she was okay!

Tell me about it! I was :crazy: when I thought about the fact that she was in the hall for 7 hours. And all it would have taken was for someone to have left one of the doors open.....

Another story that's funny now, but wasnt at the time..

Valentine's day, I was at dance practice and Jim apparently came home around 2pm with a balloon and flowers for me. Well, when I got home around 5pm he was outside in a panic, looking for Saki! :| I was like WHAT!!!!??????? I was ready to kill him. He said that Saki must have ran out when he came home because he did not see him anywhere when he came into the house. Saki used to always come when you call him or shake toys or treats, and nothing!

So we spent 4 hours walking all around the apartment complex calling him, pouring cat litter everywhere :uhoh: my landlord was SO mad... :uhoh: and at about 10pm we were back in the apt just sulking and I was seriously just devastated.. and I hear Jim say "oh my god. No f*cking way."

Saki's tail was sticking out from under the bed :|

I ran to see him, I couldnt believe it. I thought he was hurt or something because he was just sitting under there and he had never gone under there before. (He was just 6 months old at the time). When I pulled him out I realized what scared the shit out of him.
THE BALLOON!! :crack: So no more balloons are allowed in my house :lol:

Sicy that was a great story. I have 5 cats and 3 of them could care less about going outside. The other two is Abigail and Oatmeal which is the one who is growling. He is probably jealous. Abigail is darting for the door every time it opens. Not good. She got out again tonight but I was right there this time. When I just came home again she tried to make a break for it I guess she meet some cute boys outside even though she is fixed and 11.:huh:

Naughty Abigail :shame:

Maybe it will take a couple of days for the excitement of being outside to wear off.. ?

Back
Top Bottom