Hallo, I be back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
Aye, long time, no post, but since 19th July, I've been away. On said day, I flew out with my mum/step dad/sister/step brother to Greece for two weeks, on the wonderful island of Rhodes. A little resort called Pefkos. I recommend it if you've not been before. I've been twice and next year will be the third time. Anyways, after that, I came back on 2nd August, then on 4th August, I travelled down to France with my dad/step mum/two half brothers/sister for two weeks, and we had lots of fun, as you do on holiday. I rather lucky for getting two holidays a year. It pays to have your parents having an amicable divorce when you're so young, and getting someone else to be with. All good. Anyways, I came back on Saturday and have been catching up with friends ever since.

Anyways, I'm lost with U2 news, so I'll be catching up on that in a sec.

Also, CARMEL! I will email you this, but in case you're here: I can't read your PMs cuz I'm not a Premium member. It frustrates me that I cannot read PMs because of this, but I'll live. So yeah...

Hello everyone, again.

I got your email and I replied.

I miss you Kat :hug: So glad to know all is well and I hope after finals you will be back to raise a little hell around here in Pleaba:evil:
Ok, I know you have lot's to catch up on so....

:wave:

Yes, yes, sorely missed, am I. Wonderful, am I. Talk like Yoda, I do. Well, I got Bio written up, same with Drama. Just have to do Physics and Maths for next Wednesday when I return to school. And I think I may just do it! God, GCSEs are crap. Are A-Levels any better? I suppose you don't have to concentrate on as many subjects...

Destroy the Sith, we must :wink:

I have been away for three weeks, and I missed this place badly....

welcome back to our little U2 heaven :love:

SimplyConfused said:
Yes, yes, the Time Machine is for PLEBAn related use only, and well, that falls in... But first, we must invent the time machine! And that means kidnapping Edge.

:shifty: maybe we can ask him... nicely...

me: Oh great mr The Edge, could you, with your super magnificent professor brain make us a time machine?? :flirt:

:edge: what would you need a time machine for?

me: :whistle: to go back to 1992

:edge: why would you want to be in 1992

me: well... :uhoh: errr.... ya to see a U2 show in New York from zootv!!!

:edge: :happy: aww sure I'll make ya machine, but be back after it and don't change anything in the past K?

me: :hyper: I proooomise (crosses fingers behind back) :angel:

the picture was taken in Bono's NYC hotel room btw... therefor I conclude there was a U2 show in New York at the time.... ^^

Dooblin ofcourse... Larry wouldn't want to go far right? And enough hotels to get them into :wink:

:hmm: would we get Bono with a charity event or some alcohol fest?

Back
Top Bottom