Good "Magazine" size pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
QDec2004s.jpg

hah! I dunno if any one has pointed this out yet, but look at the little quote by Elton John! It says "If your free CD is missing contact your newsagent(?). Or issue a plea(?) to Bono. Maybe he'll start a campaign."
:lol: :lmao: I thought that was really funny! And great pics everyone!

tuwie said:
somehow, these are too big for photobucket, so here are the huuuge super high resolution champagne pictures =) [if you burn these and take them to the store, they can blow it up REALLY big and it will still be clear and nonblurry becuase it's high resoltion and 10.1 MB big! that's huge! that's bigger than the average song! lol]
http://s25.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VDP3R7F85VGI1IR4Y4V0Q0VUR

http://s25.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Q02BO3DH00QB15S1T061JK12V

wow. thanks a lot!! i love having high-res photos blown up to huge posters, my room is full of live 8 high-res posters, someone posted here ones. just a lot better than all the posters you can buy..

if you or anyone else has more of those high-res photos i'd be REALLY grateful :bow: still searching for a really good quality high-res JT photo :yes:

JT Bono is the most beautiful man I have ever seen! His hair.... his eyes, voice, lips, smile.... he's just PERFECT. No wonder Ali was pregnant around this time. :D

Babydoll said:
JT Bono is the most beautiful man I have ever seen! His hair.... his eyes, voice, lips, smile.... he's just PERFECT. No wonder Ali was pregnant around this time. :D

hahahahahahahahaha...:lol:

I agree with you...he STILL is the God´s MASTER PIECE ...and...I do agree with Ali too...in fact if I was her...I´d have 1.000.000.000 children:combust: :D

jujuvox2002 said:

hahahahahahahahaha...:lol:

I agree with you...he STILL is the God´s MASTER PIECE ...and...I do agree with Ali too...in fact if I was her...I´d have 1.000.000.000 children:combust: :D

Lol, I can't imagine denying Bono... No matter how I feel, what kind of day I've had, mood, he'd turn me on with that persuasive voice and smile! :evil:

I think 4 are enough though... which is why he's snipped... can enjoy himself without worrying about babies being conceived :evil: :lol:

Babydoll said:

Lol, I can't imagine denying Bono... No matter how I feel, what kind of day I've had, mood, he'd turn me on with that persuasive voice and smile! :evil:

This is why it's good that Bono is in fact a good man. :lol:

Lord knows what he could do to women with his voice, smile, eyes... :faint: :combust: I'd probably let him do anything! :ohmy:

Shutting up now. :wink:

Babydoll said:

I think 4 are enough though... which is why he's snipped... can enjoy himself without worrying about babies being conceived :evil: :lol:

I'm definately out of here.:|

Babydoll said:

You.

Need to get a journal. A paper journal perferably, where you write these things down and not post them here.

*sofia* said:

This is why it's good that Bono is in fact a good man. :lol:

Lord knows what he could do to women with his voice, smile, eyes... :faint: :combust: I'd probably let him do anything! :ohmy:

Shutting up now. :wink:

agreed... he *could* be like robbie williams and do the groupie thing... but instead, our man says it's a big disrespect to women and he refuses to... wich could be taken as sadly for us.. but it's great that he is soo respectful :wink:
and when was he snipped?? I never heard about that before the morleigh thread.. :s

Back
Top Bottom