Funny... Bono asking for lip balm :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My roommate uses Carmex and I would always make fun of her, asking her to switch to Smith's Rosebud Salve, (which obviously I use). Now that I know Bono uses it, I bought a tube today :p

Babydoll said:
My roommate uses Carmex and I would always make fun of her, asking her to switch to Smith's Rosebud Salve, (which obviously I use). Now that I know Bono uses it, I bought a tube today :p

:lol: Bono should really have been a salesman!! :p :laugh: If I could I would surely have switched as well :D :drool: :drool:

VicksSs said:

:lol: Bono should really have been a salesman!! :p :laugh: If I could I would surely have switched as well :D :drool: :drool:
I think he IS a salesman... when this is made public, I bet the carmex sales will rise to a new peek!

Well, I don't have any lip balm with me, but he would be welcome to nab a kiss from me! :wink:

:( I do hope Edge didn't actually throw up onstage. Throwing up can only be made worse by other people watching you. (And Bono was a big help, I'm sure, mentioning it to a whole new crowd so THEY could imagine it.)

Seconding the "please upload :dancing: "

Babydoll said:

:lol:

its ok....I cannot laugh, I bought Numi tea cause he drinks it:reject: but its really good and I honestly like it now....but I am so going to buy Carmex now:lmao::drool:

Ive been out of PLEBA for maybe a month, but its sooo good to be back! Been living in the past, rehashing my recent concerts. Its good to know you guys are all still here.

(Sigh....living in the present with the boys on a different continent sucks)

I would like to tell Bono that my tongue is really a tube of Carmex and he is welcome to rub it all over his lips if he likes.

BEVERLY56 said:
I would like to tell Bono that my tongue is really a tube of Carmex and he is welcome to rub it all over his lips if he likes.

:laugh: I just got the image of his yanking your tongue towards him and actually rubbing it on his lips. You're all "NYHAEHGH!!"

But yes. *cough*

Elsie said:

:laugh: I just got the image of his yanking your tongue towards him and actually rubbing it on his lips. You're all "NYHAEHGH!!"

But yes. *cough*

rofl, then she sure has a stretched tongue!
oh who wouldn't want that :drool: as long as he touched it...

Ha ha im picturing a cartoon with the character's tongue being pulled way out, then let go and it rolls up and clatters like a window blind.

lol yeah or one of those cliché cartoons where the tongue is pulled out and they tie a knot in it :p
also, isn't it amazing that One question of Bono is enough to have a four page thread alrleady?

Back
Top Bottom