Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Seeing all those lovely pictures of The Edge from Caroline Corr's wedding has me hankering for more. Howz about a lovely, fantastic, massive Edge pic post-a-thon to get the weekend started right!!

Happy Friday kids!!

edge_limo.jpg

Special request for any stills from the "Last Night on Earth" video.

The picture won't show up at my computer. :angry: Stoopid PC!

Oh and congrats to turnig into an Acrobt. :happy:

I love Fridays

C'Mon Edgers we need more Edge pics. It seems that ever Friday there are less and less Edge pics being posted, so post post post

ed-jt42.jpg

I like this one, he should start wearing scarfs again
ed-jt37.jpg

ed-jt66.jpg

EdgeinTampa1.jpg

columbus010507_9.jpg

I Love this pic
Edgebirth_2_8082001.jpg

Damn! Edge looked hot at the Ivor Novello Awards
This one is for you Dsmith
ivors.jpg

Everybody has already seen these pictures but i feel like posting them again. So here is the latest pics of Edge again lookin cool in his cowboy hat

eze_4.jpg

Edge looks so hot in that Cowboy hat:love: :love: :love:
eze_5.jpg

noooo

dsmith2904 said:
Thanks for the contribution FallingStar!
AB Edge :heart: :cute: :heart:

Had to share this beautiful pic from Sarah's amazing Straight Edge site (you have all seen the Edge and Bono gallery :drool:), but because it's Geocities it won't post so you have to copy and paste the link. It is very worth, IMHO.

http://www.geocities.com/edge_pics4/edge348.jpg

wooo for a minute there i thought they had discovered my multiple accounts. lol. i guess they just don't like it if you directlylink to a file from another site. soooo..... just copy/paste that url into your browser if you want to see the picture. lol. :dance:

p.s. "amazing Straight Edge site" awww shucks :laugh:
i :heart: dsmith

Re: noooo

femaleorgazmatron said:

p.s. "amazing Straight Edge site" awww shucks :laugh:
i :heart: dsmith

First, thank you for the :heart: :hug: Second, your site fully rocks, I am particularly fond of the Edge and Bono gallery (no, I have no bad thoughts there :angel: ).

Have y'all seen the "Classic Albums: The Joshua Tree" video? I am watching it for the first time now and it is so awesome. I am a big music nerd and live for all these behind-the-scenes kind of things (like the making of on the Boston DVD) so this is like total gold, seeing and hearing how all the songs on this breathtaking, heart-racing album came together. Two high points:
--Everyone involved with the album (band and production people) are totally funny and great storytellers
--Edge looks so completely, breathtakingly beautiful!!!!
:heart: :edge: :heart:

! yay! i got that video a few months ago and i LOVE it dsmith! :) not only is cowboy edge unbelievably undenialbly heart-racingly beautiful in his butto-down green shirt......... bono is very cute as well! he acts very camera shy with is body language and it has a boyish charm to it. :love: ............. but i pretty much just watch it for edge. lol. he is captivating :drool: :sick: :love:

i :heart: green button-down shirt cowboy edge :edge:

Back
Top Bottom