Freestylin' Friday - Edge Rising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
01mrauctles2la.jpg

01mrauctguitarla4.jpg

There are photos on wire image but I don't have an active account anymore. Also, news reports are up. Close to $2.5 million on the entire auction!

BonoFox1 said:

:sad: i'm kind of sad i'll never see Bono playing that guitar again. I love the quote on it especially (see my sig.) It's a beautiful thing of those guys to donate items that i'm sure were very special to them. way to go boys!!! :heart: You're heart is in the right place.

Last edited:
thankyou said:

:sad: i'm kind of sad i'll never see Bono playing that guitar again. I love the quote on it especially (see my sig.) It's a beautiful thing of those guys to donate items that i'm sure were very special to them. way to go boys!!! :heart: You're heart is in the right place.
Don't worry, it's only one of several guitars of this kind that Bono has. So I am sure we will be seeing him "wearing" this guitar again.

Bono had four Falcons made, didn't he? One is in the Rock and Roll HOF and one was sold last night, so he should still have two left. That's math I can actually do :wink:

Cat Evans said:

Who's the person next to Edge in this pic? and whats the book???

That would be Little Steven (steven van zandt). He's a great guitar player. Plays in the E street band with Bruce Springsteen. He also has a role on Sopranos.

Back
Top Bottom