Favourite things about our B..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: Greetings. Sunday wishes an' all that...

Y'know what one of my favourite things about Bono is...

....how in some photos he can look like a tramp and in others he looks perfectly acceptable and would be allowed entry anywhere.

He makes me think of me sometimes. When I get dressed up to go somewhere I look ok but I know I can be a slob when I wanna be.

I think that's one of the things I like about him. He's so ordinary. Uses his personality like a rubber stamp for 'ordinary people' and then goes off to meet world leaders and tells them how it is...

....doncha just love it....

Bono is a walking contradiction. He's sexy yet humble; funny but smart and serious, He's able to balance his faith with his daily life. He's very normal and very much like any of us in so much that he does and says and then he's so far beyond normal at other times it's unreal. Strong but emotionally available.
He's incredibly talented but can still be awkward at times.
He runs the full spectrum of what people want to see in themselves and the people they associate with.

YDW - you put that point very well about how he can be rough&ready one minute and smartly dressed the next! :wink:

I was only thinking about that the other day, it's spooky! :huh:

I love it how there are times when he looks dead scruffy&then there are times when he looks smooth in a suit!! :drool: :drool:

MMM yes I must say I do like him a little scruffy, but other than than theres his amazing voice and beautiful blue eyes. He also has the abillity to capture the attention of everyone when he walks into a room. :love:

Oh I think most people are like that......at times shabby, other times being what they do best. It's that most people aren't in the limelight. I'm not knocking Mr.B but he just happens to be where he gets noticed for whatever he does. Can't see him being a "commonfolk" just because of who he is.

:|

greeneyedgirl said:
i like the boy inside the man. i like people who stay young at heart.

Oh, I agree. I've found as I grow older, that I'm still about 25 in my heart. And I don't care who knows it! :p

I love it that Bono is "everyman."

I love his empathy. His ability to understand, maybe not what people feel, but he finds a way to relate it to his own feelings and he realises how hard things can be. I think thats what makes the music so great as well. Hes not jsut singing for himself and his personal experiences but he's singing in understanding of all people. He knows everyone feels i guess. Its kinda of hard to explain lol.

Wow..I could never pick just one favorite thing about him. :huh:

Ok..this may sound odd. His goofiness. :wink: He's really very funny. He doesn't take himself too seriously. But its not an annoying oddballness. (like Tom Green) but very very endearing.

How can he be such a complex pkg?? One minute I'm drooling over him and panting at how sexy he is :drool: and the next I'm cracking up at how charming and funny he is. Hmmm...:hmm: Is that charisma???

The songs he writes :heart:
The life he lives :up:
His wacky sense of humour :rolleyes:

Oh and these... :wink:

blueeyes.jpg

karmic_postmark said:
His smile that can melt you.

:yes:.

Originally posted by karmic_postmark
The way he looks at you when you talk with him.

Yeah. I've never had the fortune of meeting him, sadly enough, but whenever I see him talking to someone, or hear stories from people who've met him, the thing I always notice is that he always makes each person he's talking to feel important, he seems really interested in what they have to say. I admire that, I think that's a great aspect of him.

Angela

He's so REAL.... confident, yet shy. Goofy, yet serious. Flirtatious, yet deeply committed to his wife and family. So full of ego and insecurity and intelligence and silliness all at the same time, just as I am and just as I suspect most of us are!

He's just living proof that with hard work, perseverance, faith in yourself and a bit o' luck ( :D ) nobody can stop you from fulfilling what you believe your destiny to be.
In short, he inspires me to be a better human... what more could you ask for? :heart: :heart: :bono: :heart: :heart:

He makes this world a better place! I can't put into words all my feelings for him. People may say that's silly--you don't even know him. But in a sense I think all of us here do. Bono rocks my world!

BassTrap82 said:
I like what you see in his pants in the "Red Rocks" Video! :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!

:lmao: You little devil!

As much as I love Bono's character, it sure helps that the package is quite alright. So I must admit there's a little devil in me too.. :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I love his chin! The little hole (aka "the touch of love), the scar...

And of course his precious voice and his eyes!

Back
Top Bottom