Caption Thread #19: I swear it was THIS big!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trythis.jpg

:bono:: So the other day I was riding on a beautiful white horse. To my left, a drop off. To my right were several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of me were four large gazelles that wouldn't get out of my way and I couldn't seem to overtake them. Behind me was a stampede of horses. And do you know how I got out of this highly dangerous situation?

:edge:: You were drunk on the carousel again, weren't you, Bono? :rolleyes:

:adam:: Whoa - that Jedi stuff is great - look guys, I can make cellophane float in the air and glow!

*sorry - I have no clue what Adam is doing!!!!!

trythis.jpg

:bono:: So the other day I was riding on a beautiful white horse. To my left, a drop off. To my right were several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of me were four large gazelles that wouldn't get out of my way and I couldn't seem to overtake them. Behind me was a stampede of horses. And do you know how I got out of this highly dangerous situation?

:edge:: You were drunk on the carousel again, weren't you, Bono? :rolleyes:

:adam:: Whoa - that Jedi stuff is great - look guys, I can make cellophane float in the air and glow!

*sorry - I have no clue what Adam is doing!!!!!

Drunk on the carousel!
I'm peeing on my pants here :lol::lol::lol:

:lmao: I love you LG, even if you have my stupid typo in your sig!

:reject: Did you notice that I typed that again in the Crab thread? I swear I'm not doing it on purpose! :lol:

:bono:: It's like I always say about Edge's guitar playing. It's strong, to the finish. . . cos he. . .eats. . .his spinach. . . :hmm::scratch:

:edge:: Ug ug ug ug ug ug ug

:adam:: (thinking) Is this. . .superglued to my hand??? :huh:

:larry:(out of shot)..........He`s finally lost it. That`s it I`m out of here ........(running away.) Where`s the guiness? :lol:

Superglue xD : THE BEST! (Larry probably did it since he's out)

edgyteeth.jpg

:bono: Edge, you really need to go and see a dentist....:|
:edge: I SFEAR! IPS NOP HURTIN! I DON NEED A DENTISP ,
he scaref me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom