Caption Thread #15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WPN-IMAGE-ID-220564.jpg

:bono: Honey, this shirt you got me says XXL...are you trying to say something about me???? :sad:

europop2005 said:
WPN-IMAGE-ID-220564.jpg

:bono: Honey, this shirt you got me says XXL...are you trying to say something about me???? :sad:
Um, er, well, I wasn't going to say anything, Bono, but may I refer you back to the 1st pic of my last cap. :D
(Note the way the car is.)
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I'm not saying anything, but you may want to take it easy with the Guinness this St. Patrick's day.

:ohmy: Did I say that out loud?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Um, er, well, I wasn't going to say anything, Bono, but may I refer you back to the 1st pic of my last cap. :D

I'm not saying anything, but you may want to take it easy with the Guinness this St. Patrick's day.

OMG I thought the same thing :lmao: it's a little obvious with the lean of the car.....oh well, just more of them to love....

LMAO!! :lmao: !! i didnt even notice the car lean ahahaha love it! more of bono to love ehehe

Carmelu2fan said:
:lmao:

Naughty GG:macdevil:
it's all Kaf's fault! I am STILL cracking up over that damn cat :lmao: and she showed it to me over an hour ago! and I'd seen it before too.... but still :laugh: Bono's face is so like the cats!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Your captions made me laugh out loud!
He may be a tad bit tubby, but damn he's sexy!:sigh:

Galeongirl said:

it's all Kaf's fault! I am STILL cracking up over that damn cat :lmao: and she showed it to me over an hour ago! and I'd seen it before too.... but still :laugh: Bono's face is so like the cats!

I should have know it was Kaffy and her blasted cat pics:lol:

risse said:

Your captions made me laugh out loud!
He may be a tad bit tubby, but damn he's sexy!:sigh:

Don't worry, we're only joking here about Bono's slight pudgyness.... we love him all the same, but it's a nice joke subject isn't it? Same with beachballs and shineys :wink::hug:

:hmm: does anybody remember the very first shiney joke?

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: does anybody remember the very first shiney joke?
I can't remember if I did the first one, but I'm pretty sure I got it going with my incessant use of that theme.... Anyone may correct me if I'm wrong :D

kafrun said:

I can't remember if I did the first one, but I'm pretty sure I got it going with my incessant use of that theme.... Anyone may correct me if I'm wrong :D
:hmm: this is the earliest shiny caption I could find in the ones I've saved
kafunsoperationshutbonotu2.jpg

bonoafrica30506-1.jpg

:bono: OK everyone!!...after 3...1..2..3...aaaaaand...*singing* weeeeeeee're off to see the wizard..the wonderful wizard of Oz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom