Caption Thread #15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2006-12--3.jpg

Bono: And we begin riiiiiiiiiiiiight NOW! :|
Maddy: :|
Bono: :|
Maddy: :|
Edge: :rolleyes: Oh geez.. Not another staring contest. How many of these does he have to lose before he stops betting portions of his beachball collection?
Bono: *thinking* My God, how much longer can this go on? It must've been half an hour by now..:crazy::|
Edge: My God, it's only been 3 seconds and already his eye is twitching..:rolleyes:
Maddy: *thinking* Muahaha! Victory shall be mine! :|

You'll have to be an SNL(Will Ferrel-era) fan to get this one :wink::
34663A59427Ffp473Dot3E23263D9353D3B.jpg

:adam: Hey! What's your favorite planet?? Mine's the sun. It's like the king of planets :crazy:

the bono and edge love.. the only way edge could be with bono is to "whack" morleigh ..hehe..remember the golden globes?..hehe:drool: bono edge lovin:drool:

kafrun said:
I love Morleigh as much as the next person, so don't yell at me for this, but:

elebuenoscandythrow.jpg

Edge knew it was the only way he and Bono could finally be together..

*runs* :wink:

:ohmy: ooh my

sx0b755ehw1.jpg

Bono: :ohmy: Is that.. is that him? Could that really be him? It is him! I'm gonna go get his autograph! :hyper:

01bono221hj6.jpg

Bono: Hey Jesus? I am such a big fan! :hyper: Can I have your autograph? I have my own pen :)
Guy: Uh.. I'm not.. I'm not who you think I am :huh:
Bono: Oh.. :sigh: um, so you're just a regular guy?
Guy: Yeah, I am.
Bono: Oh, well, do you want my autograph? :)
Guy: ...who are you? :eyebrow:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
sx0b755ehw1.jpg

Bono: :ohmy: Is that.. is that him? Could that really be him? It is him! I'm gonna go get his autograph! :hyper:

01bono221hj6.jpg

Bono: Hey Jesus? I am such a big fan! :hyper: Can I have your autograph? I have my own pen :)
Guy: Uh.. I'm not.. I'm not who you think I am
Bono: Oh.. :sigh: um, so you're just a regular guy?
Guy: Yeah, I am.
Bono: Oh, well, do you want my autograph? :)
Guy: ...who are you? :eyebrow:

Gah ha ha ha!!! PERFECT!!!!!!:applaud:

bonocomets pic in the war era thread :D

bonoshirtlessadamwar.jpg

:adam:They dont know what they're talking about!, napoleon dynamite indeed!!
:edge:if there are any bum notes in this here little ditty adams being tempramental again..
:bono: yeah,someone stood on his vogue magazine and called him napoleon dynamite....som people are so touchy
:adam:grumbles
guy at back on floor: hey larry was here!, oh heck um...mr.mullen?

No idea where this one came from, so:

5f25613b.jpg

Adam: You here for the tour? Yeah? EDGE! The reporters from Mad Scientist Monthly are here for the basement tour!
Edge: *Fumbling*…I’m busy! You do it, Adam!
Adam: Oh, uh, okay…erm, well, this here is his attempt at a Dalek, though right now it’s Bono’s ‘thinking box’ for when he does something stupid…he’s in it a lot, actually. I think he’s in it now…Bono, you in there?
Bono: *From inside ‘Dalek’* Feck off, Adam!
Adam: *Points to shelf* And this is his time machine, that’s some gadget he says’ll be the beginning of something called the ‘internet’…don’t ask me. *Turns around* And that thing Larry’s dropped behind the tumble dryer is….erm…what’s it again, Edge?
Edge: Lardence you’ll break it you eejit!
Larry: I said I’m sorry! I’m only trying to help!
Edge: Well sorry doesn’t cut it when you’ve dropped the remote control that can activate seven isolated nukes positioned across the globe down the back of a washing machine where it’s being chewed at by rats!
Adam: Oh yeah, it’s a remote that can activate seven isolated nukes positioned across the globe.
Bono: It’s actually a tumble dryer, Edge, not a washing machine.
Edge: You just keep quiet and think about what you did at last night’s gig, y’hear?
Bono::silent:
Adam: Yeah, I’d say, as a band, we get along really well. No problems or big fallouts so far, so…yeah. Thanks for coming.

Last edited:
bono14.jpg

Bono: Are you sure the blindfold is standard ceremonial practice? *gets a bad feeling*
Undercover PLEBAn: Completely normal. Hold still please.
Bono: I mean, I'm flattered, I really am. But an honorary degree in Moobology? Granted on the basis of "uber-hotness"? Is all of this real?
PLEBAn: Mr. Bono, is that not what your official letter from the university said? :tsk:
Bonp: Well, yes.. :uhoh:
PLEBAn: Well there you go.
Bono: But it was scrawled on a napkin and..
PLEBAn: Someone go get the fuzzy handcuffs.. quickly
Bono: I suppose I got a bit confused when the address led me to the back alley between the Savemart and the Burger King :huh:
PLEBAn: Ummmm..
Bono: Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard of the University Of Something-Something :scratch: I mean, if this is all a ploy, couldn't you have come up with something a bit more clever? :eyebrow:
PLEBAn: Yeah yeah, sure. SOMEONE GET THE VAN!!

:lmao: at the whole page... you're all brilliant... :lol:
Beach Ball King... the Dalek... University of Something-Something... missing Mullen...

*wipes tears* thank you! :laugh:

EdgeNBono said:
sry bein a blond..i didnt get the last part:confused:

If you look at the back of the stage, picture-wise between Adam's butt and the mic stand at the far right, there's a guy on his hands and knees behind the keyboards and stuff... it looks like he's looking for something, presumably the absent Mr Mullen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom