Can't even believe this.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney22

Refugee
Well, here it is, Saturday night, 9:50 pm, and I am at my computer.......
Where are my parents?

In NYC at the U2 concert, having probably one of the best freaking nights of their life!!!!!!!

*teary-eyed* PLEBA amigas, please cheer me up a little...... I am definetly going out tonight 'cause I'm not gonna spend my Sautrday night at home, even though it would never be anywhere near as exciting as a U2 concert........

But if you could post some pics from their concerts, so that I can relive the memories in my mind? Thanks so much.......

------------------
"Coming to a rock n' roll show and watching television, what more could you ask for?" ~ Larry
"Surely, there must be more to it than that" ~ Kurt Loder
"Don't call me Shirley." ~ Larry

"Well, the the seats are behind the stage...." ~ My dad
"So? I get to stare at Larry's ass for 2 hours!" ~ My mom

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Your parents didn't take you????

*jaw drops*

My parents took me to both of the U2 concerts I've been to plus to other concerts! Talk about the ultimate parent/daughter bonding experience!!!!

That's nasty to leave you at home!!
mad.gif

My parents would never leave me behind cuz they know they'd never hear the end of it!
biggrin.gif
But maybe I'm a bigger bitch than you are...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Concert pics? Wouldn't that make you sadder though?

How about this cute JT-era pic to make ya smile?
smile.gif

U2_076.jpg

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 10-27-2001).]

AHH that's a shitty thing for parents to do.......they have that way about them sometimes......

YES...go out,have fun and here's a few concert pics for you too !!!

Here's a little Edge....

010614r2-35crp-u2.jpg

A little Bono....
010614r3-05crp-u2.jpg

And a shot of 'em all together....
010614r2-13crp-u2.jpg

here are some great pics from elevation-tour.com; meybe they'll cheer you up a little...
smile.gif

gallery

gallery

gallery

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Oh, they've taken me before.... they took me to my first two at ZOO TV when I was 5 years old, and I went to PopMart & I went in une...... if they've been taking me beofre, then why couldn't they take me now? I especially wanted to go, cuase they changed the setlist, and being at NYC, there's gonna be a special atmosphere

They didn't take me 'cause I didn't ask, even though they took me to all the others w/out asking, and they know how much I love U2 (I know more about them than they do)...... but according to my Mom, it wouldn't be fair to my sister, who doesn't even like U2 as much as I do...... my parents aren't fair about anything else in my life, so why is now any different?

I did my share of complaining, only it wasn't yelling but more like sobbing because crying is how I respond to a lot of things......

Thanks so much for the cute pic *smile beginning to emerge*.... just to give my parents the point of how mad I was, I watched "Rattle & Hum" 3 times in a row yesterday........ and I've been listening to my live bootlegs for the past week....

Originally posted by valvenus8:

gallery

gallery

ZOIKS!

1.) Bono did his harmonica?! *SWOON*!

2.) Larry and his buttons! He's too pretty to know how they work.

3.) That sucks that your parents couldn't take you!

4.) It's kinda cool, though. My parents are like "Hey kids! We need paper towels! Hope in the wood-paneled station wagon and let's go to CVS! Woo!" heh, if anyone, I should be crying.

I'm sure they'll bring you back something. Pictures, a t shirt, Larry buttons, BonoSweat....now I'm really jealous.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!

"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Oh, they've taken me before.... they took me to my first two at ZOO TV when I was 5 years old, and I went to PopMart & I went in une...... if they've been taking me beofre, then why couldn't they take me now?

I LOVE going to concerts with my parents. I became a U2 fan in 1995 when I was 13 years old. By the time PopMart came around, I was dying to go. My parents took my sister and I to see a show (my sister HATED U2 though...mostly because I loved them...and she was a bitch the whole time). After that, my parents had so much fun that they took me to see U2 on the Elevation Tour, The Rolling Stones twice, Janet Jackson, and Tim McGraw (I don't like very much country music, but I do like Tim McGraw). There have been other concerts that they've offered to take me to, but I declined (Jo Dee Messina, Faith Hill, and some other acts I can't remember).

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 10-27-2001).]

That really sucks you can't see U2 tonight! But, think of it this way -- at least you've seen Zoo TV! I think a lot of us around here can't say the same. Here are some of my concert pics for you -- not the best, but they're delivered with love!

2434062.jpg

2c83550.jpg

2f84489.jpg

2j60111.jpg

------------------
and I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
WildHoney22....you were 5 when Popmart was going on ???

Damn....that makes me feel OLD !!!
wink.gif

browneyedgirl......

I was 5 during ZOO TV, but I know what you meant.......

I'm sorry if that makes you feel old..... but my Dad told me the most amazing story about ZOO TV.....

All I can remember is that our seats were pretty damn close, and everyone at the concert thought it was amazing that this little 5 year old was at a U2 concert.... I even had the pins on & little fly-shades w/ me (how cute).... but anyways...... my dad had me up on his shoulders, and during on of the songs, Bono actually looked at me, and his face lit up in this huge smile...... after hearing that I walked around the house for the rest of the week saying "Bono smiled at me!" (LoL)

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
WildHoney22....you were 5 when Popmart was going on ???

I think she was saying she was 5 during Zoo TV, not PopMart... but that's still pretty young.
biggrin.gif

------------------
and I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that

Back
Top Bottom