bono's ass.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elevatiobonobutt.jpg

bonopinkbutt4jp.jpg

Can't remember if this one has already been posted but what the hell....

BonoElevationButt.jpg

....it's so good it deserves to be posted twice!! :evil:

And although in the next pic you can't actually see Bono's butt coz his hand is obstructing the view!! :sexywink:

BuffBono.jpg

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
Can't remember if this one has already been posted but what the hell....

BonoElevationButt.jpg

....it's so good it deserves to be posted twice!! :evil:

And although in the next pic you can't actually see Bono's butt coz his hand is obstructing the view!! :sexywink:

BuffBono.jpg

DAMN!!! That second pic:drool: ...someone is looking toned...WOW...The ass one isn't half-bad either:combust:

LOL, I have to say... the title of this topic cracked me up. Right to the point! :wink:

Last edited:

BuffBono.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Bono Looking so Toned I don't really see him in shirts that often most of the time i see him in long shirts suits etc.

Hes looking so hot oh bono you sexy man.:flirt:

How long ago was that photo taken?

bella88 said:

BuffBono.jpg

Bono Looking so Toned I don't really see him in shirts that often most of the time i see him in long shirts suits etc.

Hes looking so hot oh bono you sexy man.:flirt:

How long ago was that photo taken? [/B][/QUOTE]

During the 3rd leg of the Vertigo tour! :wink:

sokki said:

or if there's already a thread on this please give me a link!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA historically one of the most popular topics in PLEBA! But we can never get enough, so THANKS for bringing it up again.

I just love that last pic of B!!!!! :combust: :faint:

What a sexy thing! *Wolf whistles* :flirt: :drool:

CMM said:

:up: :laugh:

The FAQ says:
What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

:shame:

:lock:

sokki said:
can people please post pics of bono's butt, i went to adelaide concert the other night, and almost had a heart attack when i saw his butt, and i'm not even attracted to men... !!!!

or if there's already a thread on this please give me a link!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!

doesn't sound like a thread about animals to me.

and also, i didn't know that there exist plebans that are not attracted to men. sounds a bit like a contradiction to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom