Bono in shorts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
^ I think the one of him boxing is really cute. I won't post it because it offends some people, but I find nothing offensive about it. He looks great.

I wasn't "offended"--it takes a whole lot more than that to offend *me*! :ohmy:
I've seen the other pictures from that time, too; and I actually like them! There is just something about the one posted here that seems too "private" to be posted on the internet. I know it has been, and it will be again. I'm just sayin'.

Oh MsPurrl I didnt mean you! :hug: I meant a long time ago I posted the boxing one and someone didn't like it, but I have no idea who that was anymore... I'm not particularly fond of the weight lifting one either, but I do like the boxing one! In either one though, I think he's still a cute young man who looks fine to me!

bonocomet said:
Oh MsPurrl I didnt mean you! :hug: I meant a long time ago I posted the boxing one and someone didn't like it, but I have no idea who that was anymore... I'm not particularly fond of the weight lifting one either, but I do like the boxing one! In either one though, I think he's still a cute young man who looks fine to me!

Agreed! :wink:

martha said:
The initial pics of the shorts wearing guy are almost too cute. :cute:

hi :wave: martha , I've been here for a little while ok side tracked by alittle while started :whistle: nice to meet you !
new computer and high speed nice , i'm cursed with dial up .
I saw your location were you at the denver show 4/21/05
there was a couple in front of me from SC ?
I hope you have lots of Bono pics .

I think they're silly looking, those pics. I mean, Bono laughs at them.

After all, he DID consent to have that onfilm for all the world to see..

I wouldn't worry so much about 'invasions of privacy - you can't see anything you shouldn't.

Bono in shorts I love it :drool: And he really does have some great legs. They are even better without the too thick sole shoes,lol.

Btw I love those pictures where he's working especially the boxing one :yes: Makes you just want to laugh when you see it,lol.

Back
Top Bottom