Bono has a motorcycle??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
Does anyone have any pics of this? I know Larry does...and, uh, a gif out of the Elevation video of the dashing Larry speeding to Edge's rescue on that bike would be fantastic! Not to mention a gif of Adam entering that cab (reprising "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and his exit) and also coming to the rescue would be peachy-keen. Then maybe a gif of Bono in Elevation singing with that upturned face as the car is disintegrating around him?? That would be...like...super fantastic!

UH....:scratch: ...maybe I should have entitled this the Elevation gif thread??

I'm posting the Larry gifs for you. I don't have the others you requested but I'm sure the Bono and Adam girls have those. ;)

58170c23.gif

Galeongirl made the 1st one, and she made one like the 2nd but I don't think that one is hers, could be wrong though :nerd:

:shifty: this for the people who may have entered this thread expecting Bono with a motorcycle based on the threads title :lol:

bonobike.jpg

I also think there is a gif someone made of Bono and Larry riding a motorcycle but I can't seem to find it right now.

Babydoll said:
I know Larry is a Harley Davidson fanatic, but I've never read/heard about Bono having a mobike...:hmm:

He DID have a motorbike in the 80's, since Greg Carrol was killed driving it home in Dublin.

I doubt he bought another one after that..

Jeannieco said:
Hey remember when they were recording at Abbey Road last year and he was spotted riding up on the back of someone's motorcycle? I think there is footage of that somewhere on youtube.....
He wasn't driving. That's a very good thing.
:wink:

Iremember that day! We're all standing outside abbey road, waiting for Bono to arrive in a blacked out mercedes, then lo and behold he turns up on the back of a motorbike!

Is the man mad ? To think the implications it would have had if he'd crashed,,,no australian tour,,potentially no more albums,,,,,,he should be like michael jackson and just get around in a glass case,,,bulletproof of course.

greety said:

He DID have a motorbike in the 80's, since Greg Carrol was killed driving it home in Dublin.

I doubt he bought another one after that..

:yes: that was Bono's harley indeed!

also, I did make the 2nd one Comet, but the size is so odd cause it's from a different file,... one is from the making off and one from the vid..

I've never seen a pic of Bono actually ridingg a bike tho :hmm:

:laugh: OH lordy Comet! :lmao: :lmao::lmao: that pic!

:rolleyes: what?

:giggle:

ok the gif i have saved of larry and the fire that you made is different than that one.. :ohmy: did you make more than one?

Back
Top Bottom