Bono got his butt grabbed during "Stuck" in Salt Lake City!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OK, I thought Utah was a 'conservative' place
eek.gif
eek.gif

*wants to grab Larry's butt*

*wants to grab Edge's butt too-even though there's not much to grab there*

*lmao!!*

How cute!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hey, it serves him right for all the biting and rolling around he's done to all those young impressionable girls!

Maybe this will start a new trend--HINT! HINT!
eek.gif

heh heh...watch out, Bono...Pleba's comin to getcha...
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-11-2001).]

Naya dear, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you may be reading too much into it

Posted by Aaron at U2tours.com
"the girl whom Bonon danced with on stage during Stuck in a Moment grabbing his ass. (He smiled sheepishly and sort of authoritativley moved her hand northward.)"

There's no mention of him grabbing back, lol gosh that sounds silly.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 11-11-2001).]

Originally posted by mbi16:
Naya dear, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you may be reading too much into it

Posted by Aaron at U2tours.com
"the girl whom Bonon danced with on stage during Stuck in a Moment grabbing his ass. (He smiled sheepishly and sort of authoritativley moved her hand northward.)"

There's no mention of him grabbing back, lol gosh that sounds silly.

Mbi16 I read that review:
From www.u2tours.com review by Brian Bennett:

Stuck In A Moment: Bono pulled a girl to the stage. The girl kissed him on the cheak and grabbed his butt. Bono took her hand away and put it up on his shoulder, the grabbed her butt back and smiled. It was all in good fun. Later in the show about a song later he thanked her for the dance.

If any PLEBA girl was in attendance at the SLC show please tell us what you saw. Thanks.
smile.gif

Oh I'm sorry my bad, in that case BONO CAN I GET A DANCE???!!!!!!!

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by Naya:
she kissed his cheek then grabbed his ass !
lol you're gonna have to specify WHICH cheek...

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

another reviewer on u2tours.com stated the following about the arse grabbing:

"Stuck In A Moment: Bono pulled a girl to the stage. The girl kissed him on the cheak and grabbed his butt. Bono took her hand away and put it up on his shoulder, the grabbed her butt back and smiled. It was all in good fun. Later in the show about a song later he thanked her for the dance."

I think that is soooooo funny. I do not know if I would have had the nerve to do something like that.

*I listed the wrong website, oops!*

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 11-11-2001).]

This PLEBA girl was there! It almost seemed like the girl pulled herself onto the stage. She held onto Bono's hand and wouldn't let go and so she got up there. He held her tight as he sang (swoon!), but she squeezed his butt several times in a row. He wasn't all that happy about it; that kind of action doesn't really go with the song. He purposefully took her arm and put it over his shoulder, and then PRETENDED that he was going to grab her butt, but he didn't grab it at all. Again, the song doesn't go with that kind of thing. I got the impression that he wasn't too thrilled with the whole thing. He got her off the stage before Edge's part started; he was a gentleman about it, though. But would we expect any less?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Edge was probably either blushing or sending that girl mencacing thoughts out of jealousy...heheh....

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Originally posted by martha:
It almost seemed like the girl pulled herself onto the stage. She held onto Bono's hand and wouldn't let go and so she got up there.

I am so kicking myself right now. He held on to my hand during "Stuck" in Montreal (it was brief but still awesome) and in the video I can see that it seemed he was looking at me the whole time (for about 15 seconds lol). Oh well, I think he had already noticed that lovely pregant lady.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 11-11-2001).]

now, PLEBA girls, i'm not going to any of the shows. so, i want to know when one of you are going to bum rush the stage and rip off larry's pants.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
now, PLEBA girls, i'm not going to any of the shows. so, i want to know when one of you are going to bum rush the stage and rip off larry's pants.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

heheh the term BUM RUSH is so fitting in this situation.

Yes whoever can accomplish at least one of these tasks wins...something:
1. tears away Larry's pants
2. has a sign about man cleavage
3. elevates Bono
4. makes Edge blush
5. snookers Bono
6. tells Bono or another one of them they're a hot tamale

hehheheh

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Just reading the reviews www.u2tours.com from the Salt Lake City show. Bono pulled up a girl onstage during "Stuck in a moment" and she kissed his cheek then grabbed his ass ! He smiled sheepishly then put her hand on his shoulder and then proceeded to grab HER ass ! (from what one review said). Lord, we have to hear from this girl !

Originally posted by candys room:
i bet her name was michelle, if its the same girl then shes done it before in england. shes from salt lake and always gets some bono action.

It wasn't Michelle, and Michelle didn't know the girl. (But Michelle did get some hand holding after holding up a sign that said "Tall Girls need Bono Loving Too")
biggrin.gif

I got to meet Michelle from SLC and her friends Amy and Kristin at a R & H party on Wednesday. They and some other folks have been all over the USA and in London and at Slane etc. So I'm assuming that's the same Michelle you are talking about. At the after party they said they didn't know the girl.

And I'll agree with martha that Bono didn't actually grab her ass. He just got a devilish grin on his face and pretended he was going to
biggrin.gif
I was directly in front of them so I only saw her grab him once. He sort of rolled his eyes and smirked and took her arm and put it over his shoulder.

wooo hooo!!! How about I tear away Larry's pants AND grab his arse?
wink.gif

You know I was telling Niamh, can you imagine if Larry came up on stage wearing just a diaper like the drummer from No Doubt as a joke? Ok I would die if that happened lmao
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Then i'd really rush the stage and attack lmao
wink.gif

Or how about a Thong?
wink.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by u2utah:
It wasn't Michelle, and Michelle didn't know the girl. (But Michelle did get some hand holding after holding up a sign that said "Tall Girls need Bono Loving Too")
biggrin.gif

I got to meet Michelle from SLC and her friends Amy and Kristin at a R & H party on Wednesday. They and some other folks have been all over the USA and in London and at Slane etc. So I'm assuming that's the same Michelle you are talking about. At the after party they said they didn't know the girl.

And I'll agree with martha that Bono didn't actually grab her ass. He just got a devilish grin on his face and pretended he was going to
biggrin.gif
I was directly in front of them so I only saw her grab him once. He sort of rolled his eyes and smirked and took her arm and put it over his shoulder.

yeah thats the michelle god shes famous everyone seems to know her and amy
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

In London I could have done it but I was almost too embarrassed to even grab his thigh(?)

Oh, well.... since the topic is up, a question I've been thnking about for long. Has anyone ever seen Bono hold his hand lower then the waist on any girl he has had onstage? It seems like he knows exactly where the limits of "possible harrassment" and just flattering the girl is (ex very soft kiss on the lips), So, has anyone seen it?

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Edge was probably either blushing or sending that girl mencacing thoughts out of jealousy...heheh....

LOL I wish I was there. Slane was great though. i didn't get to touch Bono but I nearly got to make a complete fool of myself. I nearly ended up landing head first on the floor right at Bono's feet. When I think back now I probably should have. It would have got me noticed anyway.

Originally posted by UV2001:
LOL I wish I was there. Slane was great though. i didn't get to touch Bono but I nearly got to make a complete fool of myself. I nearly ended up landing head first on the floor right at Bono's feet. When I think back now I probably should have. It would have got me noticed anyway.

Tell, tell. All the details please.
smile.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by candys room:
yeah thats the michelle god shes famous everyone seems to know her and amy
smile.gif

They're a couple of crazy girls
biggrin.gif
Been to 10-15 shows each on this tour. Oh the stories they have to tell. It's pretty amazing.

Yes, he just sort of pretended to grab her. He touched her butt quickly and then sort of smirked. It wasn't a true ass grabbing. However, The dance was very long I thought and he held her quite tightly. It didn't seem like he was rushing through it to me. It is all in fun anyway.

LOL! i know michelle! she's really sweet- i met her at the MSG shows a few weeks ago. it's funny, but as soon as i heard that story about the girl getting onstage at SLC i thought it was michelle, too! oh well. hopefully, she'll get her chance someday.
smile.gif

Okay, that's it!!! I have to go to St Louis now to get some action. I can't handle all this talk about ass grabbing and not be a part of it! Okay, so maybe I won't grab his ass, but I'd like to grab something ! Get your minds half way out of the gutter. Who's with me? Who want's to drive to St. Louis with me and get noticed?! I would sell my soul to satan, well MacPhisto I guess, to get that non-harrassment kiss on the lips. So MacPhisto if you are out there, the offer is on the table!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Honey

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 11-12-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom